Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. (1209 Views)

Facts About "Indomie" / Fried Indomie / Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Help me to win this indomie promo. nairalanders help me win this indomie promo, the promo is sponsored by indomie. you get to spell the word " indomie like no other" in each indomie u buy u will see any letter inside of it.. I need four letter to win.
Re: Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. by illegalGangla(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Na wah...
Re: Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
dunamit:
Help me to win this indomie promo. nairalanders help me win this indomie promo, the promo is sponsored by indomie. you get to spell the word " indomie like no other" in each indomie u buy u will see any letter inside of it.. I need four letter to win.
let's assume you are in Lagos, and am in Rivers state, how do u expect me to send you the letters?
Re: Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2017
KentoBility:
let's assume you are in Lagos, and am in Rivers state, how do u expect me to send you the letters?
please it depend on were u are. although am in lokoja nw. pls do u have any letters
Re: Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2017
dunamit:
please it depend on were u are. although am in lokoja nw. pls do u have any letters
am too big to eat indomie
Re: Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2017
KentoBility:
okk sorry for asking
Re: Help Me To Win This Indomie New Promo. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2017
KentoBility:
okk sorry for asking. people us eat ohh. praying to win sha

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered Trophy Bottled/branded In 33's Bottle / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Bachelor/Lazy Man Jollof Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.