Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,806 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo) (879 Views)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) / Wizkid Smoking A Cigar For The Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo) by profnews: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Fans were shocked as M.I smokes a cigar in public. Probably, every one of these big names have some level of effect on the lives of their fans. That is the reason a fan will change his or her dress style to that of a VIP he or she appreciates so well. In that same way, Chocolate City’s Mr. Incredible (M.I), has a few fans he impacts enormously. In any case, the artist didn’t generally place this into thought, as he proudly took to the media to pull a trick that was viewed as disgraceful and inadmissible by his fans, who he thought would love it. Read More...

Re: Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo) by MJBOLT: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2017
His life his cigar not my problem, he can smoke all he wants
Re: Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo) by profnews: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
His life his cigar not my problem, he can smoke all he wants
lol. but thats not fair for a public figure
Re: Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo) by MJBOLT: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
M.I is a matured enough to know that long term smoking leads to cancer, like I said not my problem

profnews:
lol. but thats not fair for a public figure

1 Like

Re: Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo) by Jodha(f): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
M.i.. Why now.. Him smoking is not actually the problem. .. If he wants to die of lung cancer.. He's choice. ... The problem is our young naive youths and teenagers that sees him as a role model.. May ignorantly copy the act.. Like.. "if m.i can smoke why can't i"...

He'll lose respect from alotta fans... Wrong move..

(1) (Reply)

Davido Babymama Association And Sophia Momodu Fight On Instagram / See Where Ay's Wife's Issue With Freda Francis This Morning Began / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.