Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Stop Tramadol Addiction Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Tramadol Addiction Now. (573 Views)

All Good / How To Stop Tramadol Addiction With No Withdrawal Effect Challeges / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Tramadol Addiction Now. by enasgreat: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Addiction is something that starts as a result of re-occurrence of acts [ Attitude ] that eventually becomes an habit. Just like a child stealing meat from the pot and he/she does it on daily basis, it eventually becomes part of him[Blood] and he/she grows into a matured state of developing an unquenchable hunger for stealing.
To the modern world, addiction can be stopped using certain common addictive guide, some of which are contained in addictiveblog or addictiveGuide dot com, both of which are foreign blogs. The majority of addictors are getting tired of using such common methods that prove to be not useful. Tags such as Taking Coffee or having an exercise or seeing a psychiatrist may prove useful in America but countries such as Nigeria And Ghana where people barely know the road to the hospital when they get sick, will find it strange. in short, funny.
Have been through addiction before. First it becomes the best thing that ever happen to a person and then it becomes the worst thing and regrets, depression and other facets of life step in and the person eventually seeks a way out, using all the wrong methods or doing things which are not necessary. The depression that accompanied Trams Addictors are far more run full than that of an alchoholic. Before i drop this, i want to first of say something that's on my mind.
To those whose life has been made meaningless with Tramadol, i hope God gets into your Heart.
To those that died battling with tramadol related illness, am really sorry.
To those whose organs[Kidney] has been destroyed by Tramadol, i wish you a divine Healing.
And Finally.
To the dead, those that died from tramadol, rip, i wish you a good lasting relationship with your Maker wherever you are.
Now, how do we battle Tramadol Addiction.
The first experience i had with stopping addiction is totally through abstinence and that was because i didn't know tramadol was my problem. A friend by the name Apostle Anaughe helped me to get out of it with Love and Concern.
Then i went back after school and i discovered the impossibility of stopping the coup. A tailor by the Name Ogaga from Agbarho, gave me an advise one day and told me he has drugs that can help me live my life without tramadol systoms such as catarrh, self hatred, irritation, sleepless night, cold.. E.t.C...
Yesterday night be it on the 4th of April 2016, i met him and he took me to a pharmacy and bought me drugs not more than one hundred and twenty naira and as at this time, 12 o'clock or so, am still feeling Normal and insured my freedom is On.. I give God the glory.. Now, how can you stop this ? ..
. Drop your comment, let me know those that are interested ..
Re: How To Stop Tramadol Addiction Now. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Those in the national assembly, most especially Saraki and Melaye really need to read this.. They are tramadol addicts
Re: How To Stop Tramadol Addiction Now. by olayinks007(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Those in the national assembly, Saraki and melaye really need to read this.. They are tramadol addicts

Badt man grin. If dem catch u. wink
Re: How To Stop Tramadol Addiction Now. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
olayinks007:

Badt man grin. If dem catch u. wink
chairman, 4get...dem no fit. They get tram, me i get thunder...and jazz... A pharmacist is a learner to an Herbalist. cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: How To Stop Tramadol Addiction Now. by olayinks007(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
chairman, 4get...dem no fit. They get tram, me i get thunder...and jazz... A pharmacist is a learner to an Herbalist. cc:lalasticlala and mynd44

I swear u r funny. Buh no 4get say dis people jazz no b here oo. In short wats d OS version of ur jazz am sure na 2.2. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Missing Beautiful Fashion Design Student Found Dead in a Morgue in Lagos / Home Recipe Which Will “shake Up” Your Digestive System In Just 15 Minutes! / Save Your Kidneys Through These Simple Practices.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.