Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Starting A Family - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Starting A Family (413 Views)

White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / Starting A Potential Billion Naira Business In 2019 (FREE COURSE) / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Family by idesylvester(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
GOOD DAY ALL MY NL FRIENDS, MY FRIEND JUST CALLED ME THIS WEEK TO SEEK FOR MY ADVICE AND I DECIDED TO ASK FOR OPINION SO WOULDN'T MAKE MISTAKES

ACCORDING TO HIM, HE SAID HE IS PLANNING TO GET MARRIED THIS YEAR TO HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HE'S STILL DOING HIS ICAN AFTER ROUNDING UP HIS OND, AND RIGHT NOW HIS SALARY IS 80K PER MONTH AND HE MAKES AT LEAST 8K WEEKLY FROM HIS JOB BUT HE'S SCARED IF HE CAN GET MARRIED WITH SUCH AMOUNT OF SALARY

AND THE GIRL IS DOING HER NYSC, THE GIRL AIN'T BORDER THOUGH COS SHE BELIEVE THEY CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER

BUT HE FEELS HE NEEDS TO MAKE MORE MONEY FIRST

PLEASE, ONLY POSITIVE ADVICE WOULD BE ENTERTAINED

CC: LALACLASTICLA
CC: SEUN

THANKS GUYS...I TRUST MY NL
Re: Starting A Family by semasir: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Different strokes for different folks.... So far he has a roof over his head and can manage the income, it is not bad to start with.

Commitment and understanding is key here and hoping SHE can persevere and not frustrate him later on.
Re: Starting A Family by MFerrara(m): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2017
80k seems a bit little to think about marriage to be honest, even in Nigeria..but it's just my opinion and given how out of context I am, it might be worth very little.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Found Dead.... / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / Hints On 2016 Mavro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.