Stats: 3,159,459 members, 7,839,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... (1173 Views)

Make Money Online.. No Need Of Registration Fee.... / Importance Of Registration Of Business Name. / What form of registration is required to start A Football Betting Business. (2) (3) (4)

After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
At last, after 4years of registration, my national I'd card is now available for collection... Thank God ooo grin

Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by sehnoritasuzan(f): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oh wow...mine is almost 5years now. Still no message tho
Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by ggoldmine: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
sehnoritasuzan:
Oh wow...mine is almost 5years now. Still no message tho
visit their website and search if its already dispatched
Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by Franky826: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2017
did mine in 2015.

make I kuku go buy mat dey sleep

Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Finally, I have collected my original id

Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by Taidi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Congrats
did mine since 2013..till today no news
Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by ishowpepe: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2017
my own issue na international passport, e don reach three months now no show
Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by xeleb(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
At last, after 4years of registration, my national I'd card is now available for collection... Thank God ooo grin
Do you receive text message from them, check mine I got the message like this that it is ready that I should wait for the text message and the message not forth coming, can I proceed to the office? Or I need to wait for the message?
Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by kristian98(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin cheesy so nah like this this tin be. I just started February and they said I shoild come and finalise on April due to BVN issue. God help sombori oooooo
Re: After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
xeleb:

Do you receive text message from them, check mine I got the message like this that it is ready that I should wait for the text message and the message not forth coming, can I proceed to the office? Or I need to wait for the message?
no... I did not....I just enter there office straight and show dem d screenshot

Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Me / My Client Has #50,000. How Does He Earn 6 Figures Monthly / If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!!