Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls (3398 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! / Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by mundus(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please I am traveling to Cotonou for a conference tomorrow and I don't have an international passport.

Pls I want to know how to go about it and what to expect. Thanks
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
just keep illegal change for hand I mean money to compensate the road blockers, u can root Ibadan to ogbomoso to saki to parakou u Don reach my guy
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by hopeforcharles(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Simple go there ask a bike man he will carry u across into the town from there u can proceed.
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by mundus(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
adetoroamos:
just keep illegal change for hand I mean money to compensate the road blockers, u can root Ibadan to ogbomoso to saki to parakou u Don reach my guy

Thanks. I am in a Lagos already and I have a voters card.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by mundus(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
hopeforcharles:
Simple go there ask a bike man he will carry u across into the town from there u can proceed.
So no immigration checks?
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by hopeforcharles(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
mundus:
There is but there is also a back door which this bike guys use. I have been there so i have seen it.
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by def111(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
mundus:

immigration check for were ??.. just enter bike and pay him. he will take you pass back the the road.. no problem inside that one. case close
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by Folksyharry(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Why not use the money for sorting to get an international passport? You should get it by Friday if you apply tomorrow (assuming they have booklets now though)
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by Rousel(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
mundus:
Please I am traveling to Cotonou for a conference tomorrow and I don't have an international passport.

Pls I want to know how to go about it and what to expect. Thanks
your best bet since your in Lagos take a bus to from Mile 2,it drops u at Seme boarder then walk up to the hausa guys in an covered area along that bank road,avoid the bike guys with uniform some of them are thieves. it's #500 to the park then CFA 500 to the town.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by mundus(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Folksyharry:
Why not use the money for sorting to get an international passport? You should get it by Friday if you apply tomorrow (assuming they have booklets now though)
booklets not available

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by donolatunji(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
adetoroamos:
Badht Guy,You Sabi D Waycheesy
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Rousel:
your best bet since your in Lagos take a bus to from Mile 2,it drops u at Seme boarder then walk up to the hausa guys in an covered area along that bank road,avoid the bike guys with uniform some of them are thieves. it's #500 to the park then CFA 500 to the town.
u sabi road die.. grin Na our road be that ooo

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by transfer101: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
smithsydny:
u sabi road die.. grin Na our road be that ooo
bros, can you advice on a not so expensive hotel in Cotonou for a first timer. I will be entering from Lagos
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
transfer101:
bros, can you advice on a not so expensive hotel in Cotonou for a first timer. I will be entering from Lagos
I really Dont know hotels around there.. I stayed st my friends place in school at cotonu.. Use booking.com to check. U will get some good.
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by schboy3: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
transfer101:

ah believe this ur problem has already been answered in one of the numerous thread about Cotonou, u can search for it.
buh if u nor qet time, then when u reach their, just ask around, u will definitely see ur price ranqe.
Re: Traveling To Cotonou Without International Passport. Advice Pls by transfer101: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2017
schboy3:

ah believe this ur problem has already been answered in one of the numerous thread about Cotonou, u can search for it.
buh if u nor qet time, then when u reach their, just ask around, u will definitely see ur price ranqe.
okay!

(1) (Reply)

Haitian American Traveling To Nigeria For The First Time / Which Country Does Not Have Snakes? / B - Referral In Us Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.