Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future (851 Views)

Sir Emeka Offor, A Blessing To This Generation- Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah. / What Makes Java Developers Evergreen In He IT Industry? / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by timawoku(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Here is my top 10 music that will most definately be in our hearts forever...even in years to come you will be gay at the sound of their music (of course you know the gay I mean tongue)

10) The land is green by ty bello: here is a song that might keep coming up especially in governmental social settings... Ty bello thumbs up on this.

9) Olufunmi by styl plus: this was a huge one last decade, criticised as being heavily ladened with auto tune, it has ingredients to still cut across time lines

cool No be mistake/ gongo aso by 9ice: these music will still trend in parties years to come especially at birthdays, though it is down now, it has the capabilities to be rejuvenated in future...

7)Pop champaigne by Dr sid: here is a party slaying song great to groove your celebration, nice one there sidney...

6)Melo melo by olamide: on my books, this is actually the only song badoo can have as his evergreen... Thumbs up olamide

5) Oruka ti dowo by sunny nneji: this music still trends in weddings and seems to be going no where any time soon

4) Iyawo mi by timi dakolo: this guy nailed it... Even if your girlfriend/wife goes looney moody on you, this is a perfect cure (coupled with wine and some nice dance steps)...it will cut through generations

3)Fall in love by d banj: this guy really rocked when this song came out, its potential is timeline breaking and it still leaves us spell bound, though gone down for now it will still blow minds generations to come

2)African queen by ( you know who): tuface got this one writting his name in gold, african queen is here to stay/slay for real

1) This year by Jaywon: great man, this song still slays every beginning of the year.

Guys hope I try small?
Lalasticlala how far?

Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by Justycxx(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
afonja will always be afonja. TRIBALISTIC
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by wolfofallstreet(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na u kill jaywon ? Lotta mistakes in ur post.
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Justycxx:
afonja will always be afonja. TRIBALISTIC

To me there is nothing tribalistic about this! maybe he was only saying his mind
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by timawoku(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
wolfofallstreet:
Na u kill jaywon ? Lotta mistakes in ur post.
am greatly sorry for that error, the rate at which people die sef names are confusing... As per other mistakes I stand to be corrected sir.
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by timawoku(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Justycxx:
afonja will always be afonja.
TRIBALISTIC
am sorry bruv this remain my own line of thought, I never intended to and never will be tribalistic. This post depicts my orientation, you can also state ur mind make we see ur own. Thanks

#i remain a mature Nigerian
#iremainuntribalistic
#iamtrueAfonja

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by DynamoDeGreat: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op you forgot free madness by Terry G.

Jaga Jaga by Eedris Abdulkareem

Kerewawa by Zule Zoo
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by cappolee(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
DynamoDeGreat:
Op you forgot free madness by Terry G.
free madness wey we don forget since.... like say the song no even exist et all
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by Justycxx(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
timawoku:
am sorry bruv this remain my own line of thought, I never intended to and never will be tribalistic. This post depicts my orientation, you can also state ur mind make we see ur own. Thanks

#i remain a mature Nigerian
#iremainuntribalistic
#iamtrueAfonja
"depicts your orientation" to me that means that tribalism has become intrinsic and inherent in you. its already in your genetic make-up. if you can't see any other act worthy of making it to your list, except those coming from where you are coming from. Bro revisit your orientation cos it has been stained by ethnocentrism
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by Rockyrascal(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oruka ti'dowono was sang by sunny neji
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by timawoku(m): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Justycxx:
"depicts your orientation" to me that means that tribalism has become intrinsic and inherent in you. its already in your genetic make-up. if you can't see any other act worthy of making it to your list, except those coming from where you are coming from. Bro revisit your orientation cos it has been stained by ethnocentrism
My goodness!
So if an american should come to nigeria and come up with a certain nigerian favorite music list that appears to have more of one of the ethnic group you would term it as ethnocentrism?
You really need to purge/devoid yourself of sentiments, it really does not pay in the end

Timi dakolo
Sunny neji
Dr sid
Tuface

Dem no be afonja o...
State ur opinion without recourse to tribalism

Don't blame me for living in lagos all my life
#it is my O T
#dont blame me
#write your own
Re: Top 10 Songs In This Generation That Will Become Evergreen In Future by timawoku(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Rockyrascal:
Oruka ti'dowono was sang by sunny neji
another of my maNy mistakes, corrected sir!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Dino Meets Adeleke (pic) / Buy HITI P310W Passport Photo Printer With Modern Tech / Friday Night Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.