Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos (5727 Views)

. / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos / 2 Bedroom Flat Is Available @ Ago Palace Way, Okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Miniflats are currently available for rent at Ago-palace Way.

Prices are: 250k, 300k and 350k

For more details on this property and similar type within Isolo, Ago-palace or other locations, Contact me.

My office is at 115, Ago palace Way Okota.. Call and tell me what you want and I will surely help you to get it. I am very passionate in helping my clients to secure their desired properties without any problem. Your success is as well mine

Call: +2348022597996, 08063095457

Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by cmoney22222: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2017
chuksLetting:
200k Miniflat is currently available for rent at Ago-palace Way. If you are interested, contact me immediately

show pics pls
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
cmoney22222:
show pics pls
Call for inspection
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
250k Mini flat is available. Very spacious, conducive and in good location
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
chuksLetting:
Very spacious, neat and standard 350k Miniflat is currently available for rent at Ago-palace Way.

If you are interested, contact me immediately

Highly available. well tiled and two toilets
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2017
270k is available
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
250k mini flat is available.
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
chuksLetting:
250k mini flat is available.
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Conducive environment
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2017
chuksLetting:
Very spacious, neat and standard 350k Miniflat (upstairs) is currently available for rent at Ago-palace Way.

For more details on this property and similar type within Isolo, Ago-palace or other locations, Contact me. My office is at 115, Ago palace Way Okota.. Call and tell me what you want and I will surely help you to get it. I am very passionate in helping my clients to secure their desired properties without any problem. Your success is as well mine

Whatsapp: +2348022597996
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by markpenk: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2017
I see you have a few threads going here.

Do yourself a favour and post pics -you can always watermark them if you're worried about someone "stealing" the pics and misappropriating them.

No one will take you seriously without that. Do a search for Nysot's threads and borrow a leaf from that. If I was looking for a place on the island, she'd have been my go-to agent, simply because she uploads the pictures of the properties.

You'll generate more sales with them, than without them.

I am personally interested in a miniflat in Ajao estate, but might be open to the idea of other locations if they have modern facilities. Might even be interested in a 2bed flat.

But, I WILL NOT call you without seeing any pics.
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
markpenk:
I see you have a few threads going here.

Do yourself a favour and post pics -you can always watermark them if you're worried about someone "stealing" the pics and misappropriating them.

No one will take you seriously without that. Do a search for Nysot's threads and borrow a leaf from that. If I was looking for a place on the island, she'd have been my go-to agent, simply because she uploads the pictures of the properties.

You'll generate more sales with them, than without them.

I am personally interested in a miniflat in Ajao estate, but might be open to the idea of other locations if they have modern facilities. Might even be interested in a 2bed flat.

But, I WILL NOT call you without seeing any pics.

Advice taken.

But why I don't always post pics is because property doesn't waste time to get rented in my area. I know you won't be happy if you come for a specific property on my thread and I started showing you a different one.

I am a very straight forward person. I do this to help people both far and near to secure their desired accommodation while earning a living. What ever I tells you that I have is what I have. If you tell me what you want, if it's available I will tell you. I have helped from many from nairaland here to secure apartments of their choice.

Thanks.

For the miniflat or 2 bedrooms flat you need, I have good ones in greenfield estate. It depend on your budget, I have 2 bed between 550k - 650k and in amuwo origin, I have 800k, all new and modern house with all the rooms ensuit. In main ago palace area, I have 2 bedrooms @ 450k and 500k

1 Like

Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
250k per year miniflat is available.
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by markpenk: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. Still please post pictures, and when those properties get rented, you can always post a notice to that effect.

That said, do you have a miniflat or 2bed flat in Ajao estate with modern facilities? If yes, please post pictures.

Same applies to units you might have in other locations. I'm looking to do the inspection this weekend/next weekend. Thanks.

chuksLetting:

Advice taken.

But why I don't always post pics is because property doesn't waste time to get rented in my area. I know you won't be happy if you come for a specific property on my thread and I started showing you a different one.

I am a very straight forward person. I do this to help people both far and near to secure their desired accommodation while earning a living. What ever I tells you that I have is what I have. If you tell me what you want, if it's available I will tell you. I have helped many from nairaland here.

As I said, your advice is highly appreciated and I will improve on that. Thanks.

For the miniflat or 2 bedrooms flat you need, I have good ones in greenfield estate. It depend on your budget, I have 2 bed between 550k - 650k and in amuwo origin, I have 800k, all new and modern house with all the rooms ensuit. In main ago palace area, I have 2 bedrooms @ 450k and 500k
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2017
markpenk:
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. Still please post pictures, and when those properties get rented, you can always post a notice to that effect.

That said, do you have a miniflat or 2bed flat in Ajao estate with modern facilities? If yes, please post pictures.

Same applies to units you might have in other locations. I'm looking to do the inspection this weekend/next weekend. Thanks.

I don't have in Ajao estate. I have in amuwo odofin/festac and ago palace way both mini and 2 bedrooms flat. Whats your budget? You can whatsapp me 08022597996
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
chuksLetting:
Very spacious, neat and standard, 250k, 300k and 350k Miniflat is currently available for rent at Ago-palace Way.

For more details on this property and similar type within Isolo, Ago-palace or other locations, Contact me. My office is at 115, Ago palace Way Okota.. Call and tell me what you want and I will surely help you to get it. I am very passionate in helping my clients to secure their desired properties without any problem. Your success is as well mine

Whatsapp: +2348022597996
In a conducive environment
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Conducive environments
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
For this property or any other you need within ago palace, isolo and amuwo odofin, please contact me. I will I'll help you to get whatever thing you want fast
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
250k available, very close to road.
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2017
270k is available now.
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
chuksLetting:
Very spacious, neat and standard, 250k, 300k and 350k Miniflat is currently available for rent at Ago-palace Way.

fast and reliable
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Happy Sunday fellow nairalanders.

Let all the glory, honor, adoration and praise be unto the almighty God who in his infinite mercy and power guided and protected us throughout this month.

He who made it possible for us to be alive and see the end of this month will prosperously usher us into next month in Jesus name. Amen

Shalom!
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:23am On May 01, 2017
Oh God! You are the alpha and omega, the mighty man in battle, the lion of the tribe of Judah. Thank you Lord for giving us a new month.

For all those that have gotten their desired apartments through me, I say thank you Jesus. May you God grant them peace of mind and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen

For all those that will contact me this month for apartments of their choice, they will get them in Jesus name, Amen.

Take absolute control of all our activities this month and enable us to achieve our hearts desire in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:50pm On May 02, 2017
Very great day. Thanks to all my clients that made my day
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:49pm On May 05, 2017
chuksLetting:
Miniflats are currently available for rent at Ago-palace Way.

Prices are: 250k, 300k and 350k

For more details on this property and similar type within Isolo, Ago-palace or other locations, Contact me.

My office is at 115, Ago palace Way Okota.. Call and tell me what you want and I will surely help you to get it. I am very passionate in helping my clients to secure their desired properties without any problem. Your success is as well mine

Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:19am On May 06, 2017
Clean miniflats available now
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
For your desired apartment, contact me
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 10:46pm On May 07, 2017
No delay. Fast and reliable
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 2:44pm On May 09, 2017
Get in touch with me for any apartment you want in ago-palace, amuwo odofin, isolo etc.
Re: Mini Flat For RENT @ Ago-palace Way, Okota, Lagos by chuksLetting: 3:59pm On May 10, 2017
Very conducive miniflats are available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow @ Oakwood Park Estate, RCCG Redemption Camp, Nigeria / I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex / Total Exterior And Interior Wall Consultation,professional Painting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.