Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion (1058 Views)

Got Stung By A Big Scorpion / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) / What To Do When Stung By A Scorpion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Okay, so it happened that I was stung by a scorpion and it died on the spot , please what can cause that??.

I remember some months back, a snake bite me, and died also, am afraid of myself now.. Please who can explain this occurrences to me.
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by PrinzCarter(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
My brother leave weed d nxt time sumtin will bite u or sting u u will change to rat den vulture grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
PrinzCarter:
My brother leave weed d nxt time sumtin will bite u or sting u u will change to rat den vulture grin
lolz, am serious nah
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by PrinzCarter(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz, am serious nah
try n call Ur gf or any gal available to cure u Ur due now
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by onyii255(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.
As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.
"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.
"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.
"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.
"No, I cant" I answered back.
He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.
I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.
As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.
"Is the package secure?"
I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
PrinzCarter:
try n call Ur gf or any gal available to cure u Ur due now
u mean my bf
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
onyii255:
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.
As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.
"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.
"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.
"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.
"No, I cant" I answered back.
He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.
I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.
As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.
"Is the package secure?"
I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"

All those long stories, what's ur point

2 Likes

Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by reyscrub(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Go and Google your kind may be you are one of those people.

No be joke oh oh boy I they serious.
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
reyscrub:
Go and Google your kind may be you are one of those people.

No be joke oh oh boy I they serious.
please tell me. One of which people. Am getting scared
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by PrinzCarter(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
CokersClub:
u mean my bf
ur definitely a dude forget Ur picture
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2017
PrinzCarter:
ur definitely a dude forget Ur picture
OK grin

Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2017
CokersClub:
Okay, so it happened that I was stung by a scorpion and it died on the spot , please what can cause that??.

I remember some months back, a snake bite me, and died also, am afraid of myself now.. Please who can explain this occurrences to me.

are you yoruba or ibo? in yoruba we call it ajesara

1 Like

Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Jamesbiodun:

are you yoruba or ibo? in yoruba we call it ajesara
explain what ajesara to me.please please please
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by MrHighSea: 3:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Ajesara is being possessed by...this one strong.o
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 06, 2017
MrHighSea:
Ajesara is being possessed by...this one strong.o
. please explain. Lalasticlala I need professional advice please.
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Swegzfreak: 4:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Yea, we know you na... If lion chop you sef na to die

Sell your gift cards to me jare.
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
CokersClub:
explain what ajesara to me.please please please

it's a concoction prepared by farmers hunters or babalawo to protect their kids from any harm... I tthink u should tell ur parent about ur scenario with d snake and scorpion...
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jamesbiodun:

it's a concoction prepared by farmers hunters or babalawo to protect their kids from any harm... I tthink u should tell ur parent about ur scenario with d snake and scorpion...
not staying with them... So its kind of diabolical?
Re: Please Come In: I Was Stung By A Scorpion by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
CokersClub:
not staying with them... So its kind of diabolical?

no its not diabolical, but call ur parent, I think dats all I can tell u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Patients Arrives LUTH As JOHESU Call Off Strike / Is There Anybody With Cancer, Heart Disease And Fibroid. / Complete Cure Of Diabetes Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.