Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? (4750 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Hi all,

Don't let me bore you with lenghty epistle,would just go straight to the point.
I'm a jazzy, hopeless romantic but when it comes to everyday s.ex cry I think i'm just gonna get married for 'reproduction/companionship' sake!

I only have sexua.l experience with the guy that took my virginity,we both understood each other when it comes to 'let's just experiment this new food i watched on Youtube instead of OFF-PANT everytime'. The relationship went sour due to some personal reasons.
I'm 100% fun in every other aspect but I don't think i want to get married to a guy with high libid0. I mean maybe twice a week thing *coversFace*

So guys, have you had any experience with a lady like me? Would you date/marry a lady with low sex.ual drive?

Ladies, is this normal? I mean do you feel like 'off-ing pant' each time you are with your bf/fiance/hubby? Like everyday thing undecided

Won't this world be a happier-better place if we could just kiss our patner 'goodnight', 'sweetdream' 'i love you' without OFF-PANT everynight embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by arleck(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2017
No You F*u*c*k*i*n*g Sick

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by arleck(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2017
upload ur picture first angrylemme c who's talking angry b4 i can epp you out

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by noavailablename(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Football(for a guy), coke, spirit and girls with big hummer(no ask me na so my friend call am).

am i normal?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 06, 2017
arleck:
upload ur picture first angrylemme c who's talking angry b4 i can epp you out

Seconded.
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 06, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

I'm a jazzy, hopeless romantic but when it comes to everyday s.ex cry I think i'm just gonna get married for 'reproduction/companionship' sake!

I only have sexua.l experience with the guy that took my virginity,we both understood each other when it comes to 'let's just experiment this new food i watched on Youtube instead of OFF-PANT everytime'. The relationship went sour due to some personal reasons.
I'm 100% fun in every other aspect but I don't think i want to get married to a guy with high libid0. I mean maybe twice a week thing *coversFace*

So guys, have you had any experience with a lady like me? Would you date/marry a lady with low sex.ual drive?

Ladies, is this normal? I mean do you feel like 'off-ing pant' each time you are with your bf/fiance/hubby? Like everyday thing undecided

Won't this world be a happier-better place if we could just kiss our patner 'goodnight', 'sweetdream' 'i love you' without OFF-PANT everynight embarassed

Actually twice a week is pretty decent if anything this is considered on the high side ideally as that's 8 times a month. Everyday is ehmmm how do I put it makes it feel like duty sex which will get boring over time. Go to DeadBedrooms on reddit people are fighting for twice a week with their partners it's mostly 1 in a month or even a year sef

8 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by sisisioge: 3:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm...we all love different things sweetheart. Just ensure you find someone like you when you are ready to settle down. If I were a guy and we team up...na fight o. I want the romance plus+++++....no give me weekly quota jor grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by yomi007k(m): 5:16am On Apr 06, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

Main problem is u neva had any1 mk love to u..u jus had sex wink

Hmmm dont worry wen u meet ur soul mate ur gona open up to him n u will do stuffs to keep him. Plus im sure he is goin to help u work ds out.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Roseey0(f): 5:54am On Apr 06, 2017
You are so normal.
A high libido partner was red flag for me.
I made sure I married one with same ideology that life isn't about xes.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by nnamdibig(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2017
When all you do with your BF is to watch YouTube, sure he will get tired of it someday. Again the reason why you are not a big fan of ssex is because losing your virginity was a very bad experience for you and you never see a guy wey Sabi nack well.
Wait until you see one, na you by yourself go come here say no be you talk say you no like ssex.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by refreshrate: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Seconded.

Thirdeded!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Go and treat your infections then come back later.

Infection and not having feeling or not sexually attracted to your partner made you to not love sex.
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by robotix: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmm...we all love different things sweetheart. Just ensure you find someone like you when you are ready to settle down. If I were a guy and we team up...na fight o. I want the romance plus+++++....no give me weekly quota jor grin grin
the person you are advicing is likely a teenage who has experienced sex once and still has memory of the pains she underwent, this the fear for sex.

Let her get a guy that is good in Bed to go in like 4 times and let's see if she won't be the one raping guys thereafter.

Yimu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by kkkp: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

I think you are Normal. my fiancés case is even worse. atimes I ask myself some questions. its really scary o

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Lunagirl(f): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2017
But seriously though?

How can someone NOT like sex? It's one of the most pleasurable experience in life! I am just fathoming how someone cannot like that feeling. So darn good.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by obontami: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by abouzaid: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

how old are you?
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2017
abouzaid:
how old are you?

Quarter past mid 20's
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AimingIncognito(f): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=obontami post=55461974][/quote]

undecided
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by abouzaid: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2017
AimingIncognito:

Quarter past mid 20's
i think twice a week is quite normal i would advise you to marry an older man, atleast in his thirties, men's drive reduce as they get older while ladies own tend to increase peaking in their fifties. good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2017
You are normal op,
Uv simply not met the 'one'
When u meet him, your hands won't stay put.. Touching and romance all the way. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
There's absolutely nothing wrong with you.

There are people who don't like sex so much and there some who hate sex.

Can't classify you yet especially as your short sex experience isn't a good one. so wait until you meet someone you love and loves you, then maybe sex can be pleasurable for you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by izzou(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
I am not the Sex type too

You are so so normal

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
abouzaid:
i think twice a week is quite normal i would advise you to marry an older man, atleast in his thirties, men's drive reduce as they get older while ladies own tend to increase peaking in their fifties. good luck.
Ehn drive reduce at 30s not me, if anything its much more than my teens. It depends on the individual some have some don't

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by sisisioge: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
pcguru1:

Ehn drive reduce at 30s not me, if anything its much more than my teens. It depends on the individual some have some don't

PC baby meowwww wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
What happened to your libido?

Did you use it as collateral to collect loan from a Microfinance bank?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by sisisioge: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Acidosis:
What happened to your libido?

Did you use it as collateral to collect loan from a Microfinance bank?

Haba! Pastor jaasi...wetin nau grin
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by AgoraRoad(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,
The aim of this message is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process.
However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.
Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Let's make Africa great.
I will make a new user group so only nairalanders will be apart of. here is my website. create an account and comment so i can add you.
Here is the link

http://thebizness.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43&sid=4bf723bae6a02268fb4f0b86c1512209
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
sisisioge:

PC baby meowwww wink
smiley
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Haba! Pastor jaasi...wetin nau grin
grin pastor ke
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by sisisioge: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Acidosis:

grin pastor ke

grin grin Baby boy I meant wink
Re: I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? by crackhaus: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
AimingIncognito:
Hi all,

You haven't met the guy that will make you want to be offing your pyant every night, daz why.. no be this long story wey you dey tok for hia... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Wife Tells You A Man Is Asking Her Out: What To Do? / What Name Would You Give Your Child. / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.