Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K (23983 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / With 40k Budget, The Best Quality Phone / What Quality Phone Can I Buy Within The Range Of 60 To 80k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by raydatluvs(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2017
I use the note 3 and I can tell you it's been bliss. Beats my sister's Samsung j7. You can imagine what an upgrade (note 4) would be. I even got mine costlier at that time about 8months now. You don't need any other opinions bro..

Am I the only xiaomi parton that doesn't feel he can use any other brand?

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by dbrown(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by ebujany(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Ebubemg:
this seller is selling for 48k
Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm 3GB 32GB Smartphone Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 13.0MP Camera Fingerprint Support OTA
http://s.aliexpress.com/MbiyaAji
(from AliExpress Android)

Am really interested. Can you school me on how to buy from Ali express?
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by MrMcJay(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2017
aloziedaya:
Group of pals playing pranks on nairaland to advertise their product.
Omo listen well. Any smartphone with these features you listed here
4g LTE, 4gb ram, 32gb memory octa core etc at N40\N50k is a fake phone.

Una just dey fool Nigerians. Your xioami redmi note 4 or whatever is a scam.
Better tell us you want to introduce it to Nigeria than using tricks to promote it
and miseducate Nigerians.
Bye bye. I can't buy it

Get small sense

What you don't know would always be greater than you. You should have compared Xiaomi products with other products before coming here to advertise your ignorance.

Xiaomi sold 70M Units in China in2015. Same year, it sold more than apple and samsung in China. In India, it has been the No. 1 mobile brand for a few years.

The reason why it's cheap is that Xiaomi doesn't advertise and they don't have physical shops. The products are ordered online and shipped directly to the end user. No middle men with fancy branding to increase prices.

The downside however is that if you're the careless type whose screen breaks anyhow, you'll have to order replacement parts online.

6 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by kenex4ever(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2017
frehage:
1. With a battery of at least 5000mha.

2. 4G LTE.

3. Sturdy build.

4. 2G RAM.

5. 13MP + 5MP.

Etc.

Thanks.
HTC1 e8 London used would have been d answer but for 5000mha.
My ba3 lasts a whole day without charging. But d mha should b either 2300 or 2500. D remaining specs matches.
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by jboixxx: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2017
frehage:
1. With a battery of at least 5000mha.

2. 4G LTE.

3. Sturdy build.

4. 2G RAM.

5. 13MP + 5MP.

Etc.

Thanks.
. I'm a proud xiaomite. I've used 2 from this brand and I've gotten 2 for friends already. The note 4 my xiaomi brothers (ebubemg and choix007) recommended is a good phone (my current device) and the battery is good at 4000mAh. However, if you place a premium on battery capacity, go for Oukitel k6000 pro with 6000mAh 3G RAM, 32GB storage, fingerprint, 13/5 (or 8. ) MP, LTE etc.

Modified: it is "lightweighted" and got one at AliExpress for $135 last month.

4 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by jboixxx: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2017
ebujany:

. Read the FAQ www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2017
aloziedaya:

Better tell us you want to introduce it to Nigeria than using tricks to promote it
Bye bye. I can't buy it

Get small sense

See this one, because you dey suffer mean say all of us must suffer like you? You never hear of Xiaomi, if I now mention Leeco, OnePlus nko? You go kill yourself?

Guy, wise up! Them don scam us wella for Naija. If you check the antutu benchmark for the best 15 phones based on performance, no single Samsung or HTC dey dere? Meanwhile, Xiaomi alone has four phones there.

No dey yarn dust dey disgrace yourself here.

6 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2017
STEVENcrack:
Xiaomi is a very good phone but the disadvantage is that their parts are not in Nigeria..no Company no customer care..so if ur screen is bad just dump d phone somewhere because you won't see it to buy..

go for hot4 pro...or if u can raise 60k I could sell my Samsung galaxy j700 to u...the new one is 110k now on jumia
u just scared me with dis post lol.

I just checked d online review nd the phone seem nice
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by blessme2019(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Go for the L9 Plus, it's very reliable
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Princeemzzy(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Ebubemg:
this seller is selling for 48k
Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm 3GB 32GB Smartphone Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 13.0MP Camera Fingerprint Support OTA
http://s.aliexpress.com/MbiyaAji
(from AliExpress Android)
i was thinking this phone is more than 48k and is the 48k with the shipping fee
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Princeemzzy(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2017
sinaj:

The replacement parts can be ordered online and fixed in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Ebubemg(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2017
aloziedaya:

Bye bye. I can't buy it

Get small sense
Oga stop talking nonsense, if you don't know of something ask questions. Xiaomi is no where close to fake... You think is all this nonsense phones in nigeria with nonsense price.. See proof of my order

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by 2shur: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Correct
Ebuka2016:

what of A7 2016 and C7?
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2017
GIONEE F103 PRO...

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Exceptional96(f): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2017
stevebond007:
Tecno droid pad 8 Except it has 1gb RAM
There are other tecno brand You can try em.
How much is tecno droid pad 8?
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Ebubemg(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Princeemzzy:
i was thinking this phone is more than 48k and is the 48k with the shipping fee
not with the shipping fee o and it depends who you are buying from and some do free shipping, so you have to be sharp.. Different seller different price and sometimes some sellers do promo.
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by jboixxx: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Ebubemg:

Oga stop talking nonsense, if you don't know of something ask questions. Xiaomi is no where close to fake... You think is all this nonsense phones in nigeria with nonsense price.. See proof of my order
. You're only giving this guy undue relevance​ by your response. Ditch him abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Ebubemg(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2017
ebujany:

they will help you in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/476#55040839 or you drop ur Whatapp number
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Ebubemg(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Ignyte:

What payment method did u use abeg
i used gtbank mastercard
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Gionee m2 sha
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Churchill01(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
infinix note 3
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Ebubemg(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
unclezuma:

Bro you should consider the currency fluctuations as well...Aliexpress is priced in fiat currencies of which the Naira is not one.
the price don't fluctuate it 320 gtbank, 325 access bank
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Ebubemg:

nice. can i order the Gionee m6+
it's not available in the country. I don't even know the price
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by trandolph(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Motorola droid turbo. Quad core 2.7ghz. 3900mah. 3gb ram. 21MP. 4K recording. Gorilla glass 3 Shatter proof screen. 47,000 used. It's what i use. My phone falls everyday..Not even a scratch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by Ebubemg(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
frehage:

God bless you.
no p
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by jboixxx: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2017
sinaj:

. Don't be scared. The phone is as reliable, durable and efficient as you make of it. However, all devices are prone to issues regardless of the brand and care given, the rate at which they develop issues will determine if the brand is good or not. So far, I've not read bad reviews about the device to convince me that the brand isn't a good and one of the best.

You can get parts at cheap rates on AliExpress if it's hard to get here (i understand there are MI/xiaomi reps that sells parts @ computer village) unlike those popular tec***, gio*** and infi*** that sells screen at the price of a new device.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by sinaj(f): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Mckandre:
mine is enroute to nigeria. Interms of reliability, its well
how much for shipping
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by jboixxx: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2017
Polyphony:

nice. can i order the Gionee m6+
it's not available in the country. I don't even know the price
. I've not seen gionee products on AliExpress.
Re: Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K by jboixxx: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2017
sinaj:
how much for shipping
. As said by ebube, shipping fee is dependent on store. Dreami is always free, xiaomi online store is $6.**, Eternal is $5.** (<$6).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot Note Broken Screen =help! / Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.