Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

That Moment When Waec Candidates Are Looking For Miracle Centers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Moment When Waec Candidates Are Looking For Miracle Centers (547 Views)

Grace High School Lagos Asks WAEC Candidates To Lodge In Hotel, Parents Protest / WAEC RUNS And WAEC Miracle Centers: Why You Must Avoid Them / WAEC Candidates Punished For Fighting Over Meats - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Waec Candidates Are Looking For Miracle Centers by emmaphy22(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2017
2017 waec is still on going, but the most annoying part of it all is the extent some student go just to make sure they make As. I reside in kaduna, but to my dismay once it is time for waec you will see students from Abuja, kwara, oyo, lagos etc coming to kaduna in their large number most especially from Abuja all just in the name of waec. They are looking for miracle centres. My street is now fill up with them both boys and girls. But the bitter truth is that they live together there by promoting immorality. The question is, are the parents of this kids aware of this? At the end of it all they will succeed in making the As they are looking for.while some will go home with pregnancy. This is really getting out of hand because their numbers keep increasing every year.

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Students And Aspirants Thread / Jamb Cancels Center At Okene Kogi State / Make Money As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.