Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Get In Here, Ankara Lovers! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get In Here, Ankara Lovers! (653 Views)

Ankara Styles: Thread For Ankara Lovers / Ankara Lovers Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here, Ankara Lovers! by AfricanPrints(f): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Hey Lovelies,
Pretty sure I'm not the only one loving the African Prints trend going on rn. It ranges from everything, ankara clothes, ankara accessories, ankara shoes, ankara ties and now ankara totes.
And I love it all. So I definitely knew i had to get in on it and try my hands at designing and making something. And viola! I choose to go with totes for an economic reason; they're very versatile, something you can take to the market, go work (big enough to fit a laptop) or to school (just jam all your books in!)
Please check out some of the totes in the photos below.
And they're all between the price range of N2000-N3000, interested in buying retail or for personal use, please send me a DM embarassed
African Prints Rock! smiley

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ethnic Clothing Stores For Womens In India / Hapoy Workers Day, Get A Modelling Side Job And Get Hired For Gigs / Bumper Bonus! Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.