Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data (2430 Views)

I Don Taya! How Do I Politely Turn Down My Boss Advances Without Losing My Job? / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5, Remove Samsung Lock Screen Pin/pattern/password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data by lannayor: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2017
"My left hand was amputated in an accident, so I can not unlock the fingerprint of my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, what's worse, I forget the backup password I set long time ago. I really need my Samsung S7 Edge now, how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 without losing any data?"

Passwords are forgotten when a Samsung phone has been left untouched for a long time?
Screen patterns are changed by someone by mismake?
Your Samsung is locked when one has tried to figure out the right password?
A second-hand Samsung phone is locked with a fingerprint of the previous owner?

No matter what is the reason that you want to unlock your Samsung S7/S7 Edge lock screen, what you need is just the Samsung Lock Screen Removal.

Samsung Lock Screen Removal is the world's No.1 Samsung Galaxy phone unlocking tool, which can one click to remove the screen lock on your Samsung Galaxy devices, incluidng Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy J, Galaxy A, Galaxy C and so on. What's worse, the tool will not harm any of your data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbkoME5v_s8
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data by unockninja22(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Here is the best tool to unlock Samsung Galaxy S7. the tool name is "unlockninja". Using this tool and get solution with in same time

(1) (Reply)

The Graduates Of The Federal Polytechnic Offa Kwara State Signedout Yesterday / Nairaland Rules And Regulations / 12 Of The Most Common Bad Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.