Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. (5304 Views)

5 Great Specs To Consider When You're Choosing Your Next Phone / Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) / Rumoured Infinix Next Phone Launch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by Pheeknow: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2017
So Infinix is planning to launch a new phone soon, their first for the year. So i began digging deep and my FBI skills paid off when i got these picture. It gives us a hint of the size and colour, the Pro among us can guess the batter size and other.

1 Share

Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by smithblink0052(f): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2017
it looks like a non removable battery , I guess d size is 10,000mAh
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
grin
Pheeknow:
So Infinix is planning to launch a new phone soon, their first for the year. So i began digging deep and my FBI skills paid off when i got these picture. It gives us a hint of the size and colour, the Pro among us can guess the batter size and other.
wat I can guess is it has flash light, finger print technology, battery is abt 15000mAh , internal memory of 32gb
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by amakaenugu: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pheeknow:
Chai !!!! Dis fone fine ooooooo grin grin ;Do grin
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by Ola2Ola: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pheeknow:
frm wah I can see... the phone looks cool enough
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by EniolaO: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pheeknow:
I hope the phone will be Waoh!!!!!!
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by nynyola123: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
grin
wat I can guess is it has flash light, finger print technology, battery is abt 15000mAh , internal memory of 32gb
Good enough but that battery is too much don't you think??
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by nynyola123: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pheeknow:
Were you able to get the name as well??
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by zzzzy: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
This phone is ugly, poor design by infinix. Tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. Who told y'all the battery is 10000mah or so. All ds people above me sef, just be making noise..

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by Ola2Ola: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
zzzzy:
This phone is ugly, poor design by infinix. Tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. Who told y'all the battery is 10000mah or so. All ds people above me sef, just be making noise..
take is easy na.... no one is sure or definite about his or her conclusion yet
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Could that be note 4?
Battery should be between 4.5 - 5.5 mAh or else na time bomb.
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by Jusipiy: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by cadiz: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
it just seems normal to me, i mean the design
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by dadyo101: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
zzzzy:
This doesn't sound as a poor design, it seem you are getting wrong somewhere
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by nynyola123: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
zzzzy:
Which one did you design
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by pillan(f): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
nynyola123:
Which one did you design
when is it gonna be launched?..
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by nynyola123: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
pillan:
when is it gonna be launched?..
I don't know. It's just a leak, the specs have not been confirmed yet.
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by femiebun: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
grin
15000mAh are you for reals? Is that possible?
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by femiebun: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
Could that be note 4?
Battery should be between 4.5 - 5.5 mAh or else na time bomb.
5000+mAh is quite impressive tho
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
zzzzy:
these are just speculations mind you. no one says it's confirmed yet.
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pheeknow:
is there no front view?
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by fashrola(m): 12:24am On Apr 07, 2017
zzzzy:

If Dem give you fone with 10000mah battery capacity u go fit carry am waka around?
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by BolajiChang: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2017
This one has a great body shape tho
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by TheLastGrimm: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2017
The camera would be damn great from the looks
BolajiChang:
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by TheLastGrimm: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Yeah, Im guessing its made of metal
BolajiChang:
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by jonmoveek: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Lol, I guess its gonna be damn heavy
fashrola:

If Dem give you fone with 10000mah battery capacity u go fit carry am waka around?
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by jonmoveek: 1:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Looks like so
TheLastGrimm:
Yeah, Im guessing its made of metal
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by jonmoveek: 1:02am On Apr 07, 2017
The fingerprint is even there as rumoured
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by CiscoRamon: 1:04am On Apr 07, 2017
jonmoveek:
Yes oo, Im guessin its one of the new hot series coming out
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by CiscoRamon: 1:04am On Apr 07, 2017
jonmoveek:
The fingerprint cruise is gonna be mad
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by BolajiChang: 1:13am On Apr 07, 2017
It definitely has to be with this kinda outlook
EniolaO:

I hope the phone will be Waoh!!!!!!
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Infinix Next Phone. by jonmoveek: 1:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Yeah, but fingerprint aint no new thing no more tho
CiscoRamon:
The fingerprint cruise is gonna be mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Has A Hidden New Feature And Here's How To Use It / Elephone Thread(p6i,p10,p2000,p3000) / Whatsapp On N70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.