Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot (548 Views)

What Indians Are Planning To Do To Christians ā€“ Nigerians Especially / You That Man Of God Why Are You Planning To Have Sex With That....... / Federal Sars Arrests Journalist, Lawyer For Planning To Blackmail Odm Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot by kay2care: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whether we believe it or not, the battle is on-going in the spirit; the battle to take over human soul and leave people helpless and to operate in darkness in this end-time.

It was a shock when I heard DSTV is planning to take Kingdom Africa Channel off their platform. I asked a question "Why will they do that? And For What Reason? Is It For Another Nollywood Channel?" Aside that it's a channel that feed people with the truth of the Word of God, a platform like DSTV should provide a balance in what people have access to i.e. balancing entertainment and spirituality. But when such platform decides to make things one sided, then something is wrong.

Making such decision might look simple on the external but there are more into it in the spirit, the devil has seen that channel as a threat and he is ready to takeover some of the management souls to pull off the threat.

DSTV platform is not for the staff or management of the company, its for the viewers at home and as a viewer that Love God and Things of God, this is our opportunity to fight against this decision now!. The decision making is on-going, and our voices can be heard by rejecting their decision against things of God.

Our children need something sane to watch on DSTV not only entertainment, nollywood or cartoon network. Don't overlook this or say "it's none of my business moreover i don't have DSTV". You are not doing this for yourself but for things of God not to die in your generation. This is not about religion, it's about devil planning to steal, to kill and to destroy things of God.

You can make one of the most important today by rejecting this decision via any of the DSTV contacts below. Share with family and friends too. Remember, the devil wants to replace your spirituality with pack of amusement entertainment. This may not be for you, but for future generations.

1. Facebook: www.facebook.com/dstvng
2. Twitter: Tweet or DM @DStvNgCare
3. Email: dstv@multichoice.com

Source: http://citanda.com/506/dstv-planning-to-take-off-kingdom-africa-channel-for-entertainment/

(1) (Reply)

Is God Beyond Science? - No / Why! Iā€™m Relocating My Ministry To Israel ā€“ TB Joshua / America In Bible Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.