Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

See How Lagos State Turned More Than 200 Tenants To Landlords - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How Lagos State Turned More Than 200 Tenants To Landlords (499 Views)

Busted: How Lagos Explosion Killed 15, Destroyed 70 Buildings, Displaced 200 ... / How Lagos Danfo Drivers & Conductors Keep Lagos Running Round The Clock / Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Lagos State Turned More Than 200 Tenants To Landlords by updatesflow: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Friday, 31 of March 2017, the Lagos state chief for lodging, Hon. Gbolahun Lawal keeps on strolling the discussion of turning Lagos occupants to proprietor as he gave more than 200 keys to the second clump of the allottees of the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode propelled Rent-To - Own plan at Alausa, Ikeja.

The second portion function of the inventive lodging plan saw a 100-unit increment in the houses dispensed, as against the underlying 100 units distributed at the lady service in February, 2017. The 200 allotted houses are situated inside the Lagos State Estates at Epe, Agbowa, Igbogbo and Ojokoro range.

http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/more-than-200-tenants-turned-to.html

Re: See How Lagos State Turned More Than 200 Tenants To Landlords by pappy4real(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2017
Pioneering developments. Yet some will still see faults in this. Welldone my amiable governor. Eko o ni babe o

(1) (Reply)

New Tactics Police Officers Are Using To Extort Money - Naval Officer Reveals / Disturbing Pop Up Ads On Airtel / I Need Suggestions On Business I Can Set Up With 5m Naira In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.