Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Charley Boy Storms Abuja High Court In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kalu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charley Boy Storms Abuja High Court In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kalu (547 Views)

Burns Boy Storms American Daily Show With His Mom (Photos) / Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) / Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charley Boy Storms Abuja High Court In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Charley Boy was seem today showing off his usual swag as he pose to snap with the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi KANU

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Storms Abuja High Court In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kalu by Tallesty1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Excellent
Re: Charley Boy Storms Abuja High Court In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kalu by Karlman: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
...like joke like joke... THE GRAVEST NIGHTMARE OF YORUBAS...

3 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Storms Abuja High Court In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kalu by BLINGZ88: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
I don't understand why Yoruba people hate the biafra struggle. do they like nigeria?.
this question has been disturbing me for a very long time. please any Yoruba should answer
without insults please.

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Storms Abuja High Court In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kalu by JAMO4REAL1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
BLINGZ88:
I don't understand why Yoruba people hate the biafra struggle. do they like nigeria?.
this question has been disturbing me for a very long time. please any Yoruba should answer
without insults please.
nothing like one nigeria i support biafra, I stand with ODUDUA REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Storms Abuja High Court In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kalu by BLINGZ88: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
JAMO4REAL1:

nothing like one nigeria i support biafra, I stand with ODUDUA REPUBLIC
that is how it should be. divide nigeria. oduduwa, biafra and arewaistan, the south have more to gain that why the north is blocking it. personally, I think Yoruba will do better and biafra in terms on economics after splitting.

(1) (Reply)

Efe Grants First Interview After Big Brother (video) / Memphis Depay Steps Out In Style With Fiancee Lori Harvey (pics) / Checkout The Photos Of Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.