Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help Seekers, The Search Is Over - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Seekers, The Search Is Over (601 Views)

Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? / Ultimate Search Is Over!!! / Challenges Facing Graduate Job Seekers In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Seekers, The Search Is Over by iphielove: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
many have always cried for help mostly financially​ because they are aiming for a height, they aren't supposed to be aiming at as a starter.
as for me with my Itel S31 mobile phone I make things very easy for me self grin make transactions right on the go, source for information, entertain me self, communicate with people of like minds, double my naira, I fill on top of the world each day I wake up.
do you know with your mobile phone in your hand you can make your life very comfortable, forget all​ this millionaire ads popping up here and there, if you aren't​greedy Ponzi scheme won't be ur priority, pick up your phone while others are busy chatting away, start making some money for yourself​, you don't have to attend any money making tutorial or pay anybody a penny just only to be given handouts of nothing less than a thousand pages (which reminds me of a story about some group of boys who went to pay babalowo money to pass their exams which they didn't read for only for them to be given am incantation to scram, which is twice one of the textbooks given to them by their department in preparation for the exam .....) and after, that is if you succeed in reading the handouts, you will end up being more confused than expected
grab your phone lunch your ​browser and start searching just like I did, till you find something suitable and comfortable to your lifestyle

have a lovely day

and remember Google is your friend
Re: Help Seekers, The Search Is Over by kio052001(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
noted!!!

gathering it small, small, making sense all from your Itel S31 mobile phone,
wel-don ma wink
Re: Help Seekers, The Search Is Over by iphielove: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
yes o!!!

why spend so much buying a phone when their some budget friendly mobile phone that can still carry out those functions

my Itel S31 mobile phone just fits perfectly for me because am always online to make money not to follow follow people
Re: Help Seekers, The Search Is Over by CellTabRepairs: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc
Re: Help Seekers, The Search Is Over by iphielove: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2017
undecided
oga my Itel S31 mobile phone won't come to your table because it is well built

(1) (Reply)

I.C.T. Career Advice - Please Help / Chinese Company In Ogun State Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu K / I Need Help,urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.