Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. (731 Views)

Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across. Number 9 & 16 Especially / Teacher And Students Relationship / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. by trendsng1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
There is always this urge to have a
male or female lover especially if you
move with friends who are deeply
rooted in it, peer pressure would set in
as you wouldn't want to be the odd
one. I have come to understand that
most students go into relationship for
various reasons.
1. For Sexual pleasure: This is
universal as it encompasses the
students world but some students still
go into relationship to satisfy their
libido, to quench that sexual pleasure.
2. For Food: this mostly apply to male
students, once they see a female
student,they see a potential cook, their
own is to eat and clean mouth, they
always have this belief that females
are always well stocked with food.
3. For Money: this applies mostly to
the female students, once they see a
dude with cash they will make sure
they use rope to tie the relationship
down. This is one of the reason most
male students have turn to cybercrime
as the only way out.
4. For companionship: this is quite
rare as only few students aim for this.

source http://www.trendsng.com/2017/04/things-i-have-come-to-understand-about.html?m=1
Re: Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
undecided

okay....who **student's relationship ** don EPP??

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. by Sezua(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Zita55:
undecided

okay....who **student's relationship ** don EPP??
Me
Re: Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
you try...abi na
Re: Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sezua:
Me

in what ways
Re: Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. by Sezua(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Zita55:

in what ways
I have always hated cooking, so she was like a hero to me.
Re: Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Sezua:
embarassed
Sezua:
awww..... so sweet
Re: Things I Have Come To Understand About Students Relationship. by Sezua(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Zita55:
embarassed

awww..... so sweet
It was fun in a way, companionship was always there.
She wasn't a boring person at all neither was i.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures That Depict Our Report Card Story / Pls Help Me Check My Jamb Result / Urbanization And Climate Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.