Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Easter- Behind The Scenes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter- Behind The Scenes (474 Views)

When God Is Working Behind The Scenes For Your Good / Pastor Offers Behind The Scenes Look At Kanye West Service Where '2k' Got Saved / When God Is Working Behind The Scenes For Your Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter- Behind The Scenes by Krystalzkris(f): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
NoThis is a short story just for humour.
Enjoy!!

EASTER- Behind The Scenes.
EPISODE 1.

It was calm and serene. The only noise being heard was from the several cherubs and seraphs singing and playing their instruments in mild tones.

A few angels were moving through and fro just as they did everyday. The golden crests and silver lights radiated and illuminated the hall. Everything was beautiful.

Every move was already planned and every action was repeated daily.
The angels sang the same songs over and over that sometimes, Jehovah felt he made a mistake by creating them like robots.

He was already used to hearing the same songs that most times he wished they had free will and could decide not to sing anymore.
But then, it was an ingredient missing when he created them and he had sought to remedy the situation by creating another set of beings in a far away realm, Earth.

Humans were placed in Earth with free will but most times, Jehovah tried to interfere with their actions forgetting that they had the ability to reject most of his moves and actions. And it pissed him off everytime.

Jehovah and his closest angels, the archangels Gabriel and Michael were having a meeting in the court room.
They had earlier on received a message from Earth that Judas Iscariot, the one who betrayed Jesus had hanged himself.
"don't you think he should have been prevented from dying?", Gabriel asked...
Re: Easter- Behind The Scenes by Krystalzkris(f): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017

EPISODE 2.

Archangel Gabriel had always thought Jehovah should have been able to prevent most of the occurrences in Earth especially those which involved the fate of people he used to get whatever he wanted.

"I didn't kill him. He hanged himself", Jehovah replied. "oh yeah! You didn't kill him but now the poor man is going to hell for a crime you made him commit", Archangel Michael replied and adjusted his sword.

He was angry that Judas was going to hell because he felt remorse for an action which he was already destined to do.

"He committed suicide. I cannot deprive Lucifer of his right", Jehovah added. He hated getting into arguments with his archangels. They had power and he knew it, he couldn't control most of their actions like the other angels.
"You made a mistake sir. We three here, including Jesus whom you lured down to Earth, plotted this whole drama. His death wasn't part of the deal. You used him, you should have protected him", Michael snorted.

"But, he chose to hang himself. It was his choice", Jehovah said while carressing his long white beard.
"you don't get it. Since you'v already predestined him to betray Jesus, why did he have to regret it. You should have taken away that part too. You sold his conscience and returned it after the mess. You keep toying with these humans".

Michael was enraged, it wasn't the fact that Judas went to hell that upsetted him. It was because, the number of souls in hell increased tremendously each day and he hated it when Lucifer bragged to him about drawing the world population, denting his image as the battle Lord of Heaven.

"We need more souls here, but you end up messing things up".

#krystalz
Re: Easter- Behind The Scenes by Krystalzkris(f): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2017

EPISODE 3.

"Relax Michael, I have things under control". Jehovah kept carressing his white beard. He looked around while adjusting his huge glittering robe. The walls were glassy and he could see his reflections clearly. He thought of the many things that had happened since he fell out with Lucifer.

He wondered if he really had things under control as he had tried to make himself believe.
He thought of the too many of his creations that were snatched into hell all because of his ego and the bet he had made with lucifer.

When Lucifer started flouting his orders and wanted to unseat him, they made a bet. Lucifer was expected to win all Jehovah's creation to his side in order for Jehovah to forfeit his throne.

"How wrong I was. These humans are not programmed to behave in a certain way, they have choices. They are not like these dumb angels shouting Holy Holy every second. I should have ended this long ago with just a snap of my fingers", he sighed.

"Gabriel, what's going on in Earth now? What about Jesus? I feel remorseful, having to let my dear son pass through all that pain when I had a very simple solution to all these".

Gabriel grudgingly placed a hand to his cheek and activated the Earth- Heaven transmitter.

The whole court room was lighted and on the part facing them, a screen appeared.

They saw the crowd follow Jesus and jeer at him. They saw the soldiers beat him. They watched him bleed and fall three times on his way to calvary.
They looked on as his face was wiped by Veronica. His exhaustion was very visible and they couldn't help but look on in fear as the soldiers nailed Jesus to the cross.

To be continued
#Krystalz
Re: Easter- Behind The Scenes by Krystalzkris(f): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
EASTER- Behind The Scenes

EPISODE 4

Archangel Michael cast a sorrowful glance at Archangel Gabriel. They both directed their gaze at Jehovah who was perspirating and shaking visibly even though the temperature of the court room was blow freeze.

"Is this really worth it?", Gabriel asked. He felt Jesus' pain. He loved him and they were best of friends before Jesus volunteered to go to Earth.

He remembered how he felt when he was asked to deliver the message to Mary, the woman whose womb was to be used.

Now, his beloved Jesus would die and go through hell to be ridiculed by Lucifer.

He wished he had come up with a better plan when Jehovah requested for suggestions. Jehovah wanted so hard to lure all humans to himself but couldn't find a right way to do so.
He felt the humans would believe Jesus instead, things were only getting out of hand.

Jesus looked around, his eyes were dizzy and he felt faint. He tried to move his arms but the nails peircing through his skin held him steadfast. He groaned aloud.

He remembered how he gave up his princely status in heaven so he could be in daddy's good books and bring home the human race.

These earthlings are silly, he thought. The death measures they mete out are heartless. But then, he figured out that they were just acting like their creator in heaven.

He had argued constantly with his dad on why he granted Lucifer permission to build another chamber of fire in a part of hell for humans.

He thought about how souls would go through so much torture for expressing the free will which was bestowed upon them..

To be continued

#Krystalz
Re: Easter- Behind The Scenes by Krystalzkris(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2017

EPISODE 5.

He groaned again. Hot sweat trickled down his body and mixed with the blood that had already formed clumps. They created a horrible design on his once beautiful skin.

He looked down from the cross and saw the people around him. The few people who were with him all through his earthly life.
He saw his mother, her eyes were swollen from too much crying and she carried huge dark circles on her face.

Mary Magdalene looked up at him with her worn out face and tattered hair. Her beautiful face was so unkempt as a result of days of worrying and sorrow. She smiled at him. He loved her smile.
He knew the rumours that trailed his friendship with her. People pokenosed too much but then nothing again mattered on that cross.

He looked at the crowd jeering at him and he was pissed off. "Silly people, if only they knew the bet on the meaningless lives they possess". He felt homesick and faint. "Now, I'd have to go to hell and face Lucifer's taunts all because of daddy".

He looked up, quietly counting time and watching as the day dragged on. Everything was slow. He wished he had not agreed to the plot.

Death on a cross would have been easy if he still possessed his spirit form but here he was, being abandoned on a cross with his human flesh torn and worn out.

"Father! Father!! Why did you forsake me?", he shouted. The pain was unbearable and he was alone.

To be continued

#Krystalz
Re: Easter- Behind The Scenes by Krystalzkris(f): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
EPISODE 6.
"It is finished", he said and gave up the ghost.
He was buried by a rich friend of his, amidst tears from his followers and friends.
Back in heaven, the three beings exchanged glances as they watched the gory sight before them.
"Now, what next? I am very sure Lucifer will not agree to release
Jesus' soul back to us until he has tortured him enough", Gabriel remarked, "well, unless you have a way of pacifying him. We need to find a way to convince him to release Jesus' soul back to us in three days time". He raised his eyebrows in a do-you-have-any-suggestions-way.
Gabriel knew Lucifer would be a hard nut to crack. Lucifer had spent all his existence challenging Jehovah and trying to oust Jesus.
Now, everything was handed to him on a platter of gold.
"I can do all things", Jehovah said. "Not when Lucifer is involved, sir", Michael replied, "You know how he is always able to overturn your plots and overrule your orders".
He adjusted his sword, paced up and down and frowned. "I am very sure he won't obey you. You know he is the only one amongst us whom you cannot control with the tip of your fingers. Like this".
He made his hands like he were controlling imaginary puppets.
"Lucifer is not your puppet. He has a mind of his own".
To be continued
#Krystalz
Re: Easter- Behind The Scenes by Krystalzkris(f): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
EPISODE 7.
Jehovah ignore him, he had a lot to think about. He was the one behind Jesus' brag about his ability to rise from the pit of hell three days after his death.
The picture of Jesus' last breath flashed before him and just as if there was an electric current passing through his body, he jerked, "Summon Lucifer".
Lucifer was a sight to behold. He had very many adorable physical features and was unarguably the most handsome being in the realm.
He made his own rules and broke so many of Jehovah's rules which made Jehovah think he was out for a power tussle, and it led to him being placed in charge of hell.
Hell was built to accommodate the souls of the departed beings from Earth. Jehovah put Lucifer in charge when he felt that if Lucifer wanted power, he could get it from dead people. It was astonishing when Lucifer changed hell and raised the souls to work for him and build his empire.
"hello Gab, Hi Mike", he greeted as he stomped into the court room. Aggrieved Jehovah looked him straight in the eye, shook his head and asked,"Have you made up your mind on my offer?".
Lucifer laughed hysterically and paced round the room. He went back to the throne of Jehovah, looked at him with a stern face then burst into laughter again.
He walked back to the nearest chair, and wore a huge smile on his face.
To be continued
#Krystalz
Re: Easter- Behind The Scenes by Krystalzkris(f): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
EPISODE 8.
"You don't think I would let your precious jewel escape from my clutch like that, do you? I think I'd enjoy his company a little".
He swept his robe off the floor and hissed, "This time, it will be my way. Is there any other thing you wish to discuss?".
He turned and left them in their sorry state.
"I said it, Didn't I?", Michael shouted. "All your attempt to disgrace Lucifer has always backfired. Now we have to watch him glare as he spoils your plan. You can't fool these people. Jesus has to resurrect in the next three days or we are so screwed".
Meanwhile, Gabriel was lost in thoughts. Someone had to save the day. Someone had to clean the mess and he made up his mind to do it.
He knew Lucifer would only listen to any pleas if Jehovah made a very serious deal with him. But he knew, how it had always turned out. Chaos!
He left the courtroom and went after Lucifer. Someone just had to make things go right.
"Hey, Luc. You have to listen to me", he blurted as soon as he caught up with him. "Can't you just do this one thing for Jehovah? You know what it will mean when Jesus spends more than three days in hell. The whole story will be flawed. They will jeer at us and at Jehovah for making nonsensical claims."
To be continued.
#Krystalz

(1) (Reply)

A Clear Picture Of What Is Happening In The World Now / Call Your Dead Body Back To Life - Dr Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How Many Pastors, Prophet,or Bishop's Preach About Salvation To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.