Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? (611 Views)

Panel Indicts KEDCO For Market Fire As Dangote Donates N500m To Victims / Be Street Smart As An Entreprenuer! / I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? by PrinceDoxx(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
In the world of choices, would you rather be with the "solomonity of wisdom" cliqs than the "Methuselarity of Time's (Age)", in our millenium (Now), secrets to thinking, ballings and doings of Alh Dangote or the mediocrity cemented state of yours
Re: Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Doesnt make sense to me, who ever it make sense to, should explain.
Re: Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? by PrinceDoxx(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ever since I made the decision to question ALL existing "creations", whether or not to believe, accept, disregard, preach, uphold, be for or against, then I found out that above all things, it is YOU who is YOUR OWN CREATOR- it will always be about what YOU make of YOURSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? by PrinceDoxx(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
I decided on 28-02-17 to leave my comfort zone ( you're wondering why this is late over there, Right?..... I say better late, than never). It is a dream to find fulfillment in people, no matter how big, small, short or long term their business ideas are, for all my life I have been this witty entrepreneur.
Re: Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? by PrinceDoxx(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Before the decision, i have been pretty much of this emotional, shy-social, potential floating, hustler, risk taker (I still owe debts), ignorant but wanna grow and become kind of guy! I don't even know if those words defined me properly so enough with the laugh or judgement.

If we've ever crossed path, Your thoughts about me have also defined me in the past. But I know you can't forget me to be that kind of guy;

- who can be part of something to make it happen.

- who can take risk

- who is flexible to always play a role

- Who is Friendly and respectful

- who always have a business idea/deal to share

- who see / discover problems and can find various solutions to them.
Re: Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? by PrinceDoxx(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2017
I bet its time we go back to the decision I made that's making me a sudden writer...lol.

Have you ever decided to do something that wasn't as a result of opinions or suggestions neither was it influenced by fear, anxiety, disappointment(s), distrust and the heart breaks it will bring? Am talking of that type of decision only the discomforts, unanswered questions, focus, hope and the humility of starting over with everything you've got till the becoming becomes the become! Not caring who you owe, whose connect your breaking from, what options you've tried, what unsatisfying result they will bring?? That was the kind of decision I made. Leaving everything , everybody and going away......away on a life's changing voyage to just truly learn what must be of me to truly become.

Now that you know, I will like to take you on a journey with my diary, so you can see from my stand of view and I hope you Learn and be Motivated, maybe!!!
Re: Do U Knw What It Is To Knw U Are As Smart As Dangote, But You're Still Down? by ojas89: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Very powerful message u jst dropped....made me rethink certain decisions about my life @ the moment

(1) (Reply)

Start Ur Dream Home On Lands Of 40-50% Discount And Make Legitimate Investment / How I Got Free 200dollars Tbc Joining A Programe With 2dollars!!! / Were Can I Buy Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk N Cmat Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.