Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. (1154 Views)

Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by plenty9316(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Honorable members of the house and the general public, the rate of unemployment or underemployment in d country will continue to rise until we get some things right. Almost now and there , the FG is advocating for self employment, we should be enterpreneurs, SAED etc but just few months back , a brother decided to create a job for himself to start producing bathing soap( ROYERLZ herbal antiseptic soap) and had given opportunity to graduates and several other unskilled labor. The company was registered with CAC (Arapa Global Ventures) and things are coming up not until NAfDAC napped them down yesterday, seized their vehicle, go to their factory and pack their available assets and above all charged them almost #400,000 as fine for not registering with the agancy. Production had been put to halt and the workers are all waiting for what the outcome will looklike. Please where are we heading to in this country? Please help to share to get to the ogas at the top for prompt intervention.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Franky826: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
no sentiments here. the company manufactures health related products and is rightly under the jurisdiction of NAFDAC. Register, ask for a leniency in defaulting and then kick start again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by rusher14: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2017
The laws should be respected.

However, a human face must be given in this nation in which employment and production is to be encouraged.

The high conditions set by NAFDAC prevent budding and inventive enterprises from coming into the market.

The dues make a monopoly for the big players thereby reducing competition, efficiency and variety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Babacele: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
With due respect sir NAFDAC does support SMEs for I know so. Tell your friend to walk into any of their offices and ask for their SME desk. you can send me a pm and I'll foward an official's mobile to you. cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by plenty9316(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Thanks boss, the table had turn. The coordinator had called for negotiation for soft landing for us. I hope its smooth. Till monday anyways.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Maziebuka01(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Babacele:
With due respect sir NAFDAC does support SMEs for I know so. Tell your friend to walk into any of their offices and ask for their SME desk. you can send me a pm and I'll foward an official's mobile to you. cheers

Gud day
Sorry for quoting u, but sir I need help. I want to go into sachet water business. Nafdac registration has been a draw back. If there is any help, I will appreciate it. Meanwhile I am just a struggling guy thanks. ebuka46@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Babacele: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Maziebuka01:

Gud day
Sorry for quoting u, but sir I need help. I want to go into sachet water business. Nafdac registration has been a draw back. If there is any help, I will appreciate it. Meanwhile I am just a struggling guy thanks. ebuka46@gmail.com
I think nafdac is in best position to advise you sir for it takes about N3m minimum to set up. You can also use a reputable co's nafdac no with their approval though to start, stabilize before becoming independent.
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Babacele: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
plenty9316:
Thanks boss, the table had turn. The coordinator had called for negotiation for soft landing for us. I hope its smooth. Till monday anyways.
I'm happy that you are happy sir.
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by plenty9316(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Atleast, seeing light at the tunnels end is as good as getting to the end itself. Most obliged to ur aid sir. U made me happier
Babacele:
I'm happy that you are happy sir.
thanks very plenty
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Babacele: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
plenty9316:
Atleast, seeing light at the tunnels end is as good as getting to the end itself. Most obliged to ur aid sir. U made me happier thanks very plenty
I'm flattered sir.
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by slimjosh43: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Babacele:
Please I need the number. Thanks
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by slimjosh43: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Babacele:
I think nafdac is in best position to advise you sir for it takes about N3m minimum to set up. You can also use a reputable co's nafdac no with their approval though to start, stabilize before becoming independent.
Is it legal to do that
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by plenty9316(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Babacele:
I'm flattered sir.
dont be bcause u did the needful. The naked truth and the other alternative u provided was taking ice water after a long walk under the sun. Pls., just keep it up boss
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Babacele: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
slimjosh43:

Is it legal to do that
if the owner is interested in expanding through you, if not it is illegal sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Babacele: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
plenty9316:
dont be bcause u did the needful. The naked truth and the other alternative u provided was taking ice water after a long walk under the sun. Pls., just keep it up boss
hahahaha .....thanks bro.
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by Babacele: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
slimjosh43:
Please I need the number. Thanks
pls send me a pm sir. cheers.
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by plenty9316(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
plenty9316:

distinguished nairalanders, NAFDAC state cord in Osun finally yielded to our cry and the fine drastically reuced to 50k, and tabled an agreement on means of doing the registration with ease.
I think its a good development u need to be fed back on.

Thanks for the support
Re: Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. by lekside071: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Babacele:

kindly send me information's about this at deleyedeleke@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Medium Size Shop To Let! NO Agent And Agreement Fee / I Need A Newsletter( I Will Pay) / Complete Barbing Saloon And Its Equipments For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.