Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help (1499 Views)

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by StreetTV: 1:43am On Apr 07, 2017
It's quite amazing that Durojaiye Obasanjo is yet to receive help to bring his innovation to fruition despite promises from past Nigerian leaders. Here is a short interview with Durojaiye Obasanjo, a self-acclaimed Nigerian Inventor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARNJeZJPHlg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by ayaside(m): 2:00am On Apr 07, 2017
One of the reasons why I wanna be wealthy.. Help folks like this and strike a business deal while I allow the youths to vote BBN and buy from me later.TIME INVESTMENT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by Jabioro: 2:05am On Apr 07, 2017
He should end it from where he started, and start it where it ended.... simple
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by igbofocus: 2:24am On Apr 07, 2017
NIGERIA ? why aint i surprised? anyways............... in the abode of the rising sun, such men will be well taken care of!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by CplusJason: 4:11am On Apr 07, 2017
igbofocus:
NIGERIA ? why aint i surprised? anyways............... in the abode of the rising sun, such men will be well taken care of!
Even though he abide under the shadow of the almighty, if grace doesn't speak for him, then he'll abide there without recognition and favour till eternity.

So stop this your day dreaming Bro. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by braithwaite(m): 4:15am On Apr 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by EricBloodAxe: 4:40am On Apr 07, 2017
What's that..a car or a carton box?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by TPAND(f): 5:38am On Apr 07, 2017
This one isn't an invention. It's mere students playwork

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by TheEminentLaity: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2017
It appears he's quite informed about his project. He even has a research center. One of the unsung heroes in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by Abdhul(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
. . Picture of it flying, swimming or even just 1 among the two mentioned above. .
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by Repairnigeria(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
I used to see that car in Ikeja Lagos it can not fly or work on water because have seeing it the guy acclaimed he can do that but even working has a car is very slow but government need to support him by giving him more trainings
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by StreetTV: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Repairnigeria:
I used to see that car in Ikeja Lagos it can not fly or work on water because have seeing it the guy acclaimed he can do that but even working has a car is very slow but government need to support him by giving him more trainings

You are right. Government should at least help I'm with more training or get him a job in a car manufacturing company. He has the passion.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by victorigwe: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
waw that was cool
I made someting like that
Trullly nigeria is now inventors
We need sorport from our government, if they help by next 10 to 15 years we will be more than china.
But i dont think that this can fly, or move in water oo lol.

Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by victorigwe: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
waw

Re: Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help by victorigwe: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
StreetTV:

You are right. Government should at least help I'm with more training or get him a job in a car manufacturing company. He has the passion.
i sorpot u

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App / Brand New Apple Iphone 4 3gs 32gb Factory Unlocked To All Networks For #60,000 / Solar Energy Installations And Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.