Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) (974 Views)

Poll: DO YOU THINK RYHTHM UNPLUGGED 2009 AT OCEAN VIEW LIVED UP TO EXPECTATIONS?

ABSOLUTELY: 0% (0 votes)
PROBABLY: 0% (0 votes)
NOT REALLY: 0% (0 votes)
NEVER: 0% (0 votes)
SHOULD REFUND MONEY: 50% (1 vote)
WACKED!!!: 0% (0 votes)
UNDECIDED: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Do You Think About Bovi's Rhythm Unplugged Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by Akeemos: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
How was the much anticipated Rhythm unplugged Dec 2009 (Ocean View) "anything can happen"?

It was completely off coloured and a a time waster to say the least,  My worst Sharwama 2009 was eaten there, My most boring day, Rhythm Unplugged! Most wacked Show 2009? Rhythm Unplugged,  I can't shout, just refund my Money!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the perfect punishment before a working day and the organisers owe everyone that brought out their hard earned money, a refund and an unreserved apology!

So messed up a show, just full  of excreta, pile load of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

R E F U N D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SILVERBIRD ENTERTAINMENT AND FLYTIME, Please return my money ooooooooooooo.

You could see how hard Basketmouth tried to rescue the whole flop but the show was just destined for the rocks,  sham preparation, more like they took us for granted and the only thing that really worked were the gates where they made sure you had paid and tagged!!!!

RATING:  embarassed cry embarassed tongue cry shocked sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by RuuDie(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
watched some of it on Stv, i think the ph leg of the show. . . . . seemed like the tape was doctored to look interesting; sound sultan was performing & it was just so blatantly boring but when they showed the crowd, they were really lively and bouncing; but the dance moves & mouth movement just didn't match - the contrast was so stark. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Bigger, Wyclef Jean Or Snoop Dogg And Why? / 2 Face Apology To Fans / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.