Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Infinix S2 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot ( Specs) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S2 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot ( Specs) (5979 Views)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 / Check Out The Full Infinix S2 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S2 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot ( Specs) by ogedanny: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Meet the latest Infinix S2 Pro smartphone with specs and price in Nigeria expected to start from N60,000, a base cost on Jumia & Slot.

See Full Specs & Compare Price On Jumia & Slot

Infinix S2 Pro is the latest smartphone release in the Hot S family ( the first offer the maker is letting out of the bag this year 2017) from Infinix Mobility. A closer look at what the device is equipped similar feature built into the Infinix Hot S, expect the body look, and camera setups.

What you should know about the latest Infinix S2 Pro

It shares similar screen size of 5.2-inch with a resolution of 720p display. The screen is covered by a 2.5D glass. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow With Infinix XOSv.2.1 for great user experience.

Powering speed and performance inside the Infinix S2 Pro is a MediaTek MT6753 chipset which has an octa-core processor supported by a 3GB RAM for fast response and smooth multitasking. In terms of storage, the smartphone offers 32GB space, expandable via a microSD to 128GB.

The reason you should buy this new Infinix S2 Pro is in the camera configuration. On the front end, you have an impressive dual-front combo of 13MP ultra-wide 135° angle wefie cam plus an 8mp selfie cam. This is a perfect mix that will surely deliver exceptional selfie and video chatting experience. The rear camera is also powerful at 16MP supported by LED flash

See Full Specs & Compare Price On Jumia & Slot
Re: Infinix S2 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot ( Specs) by dreamwords: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Every new. phone has this same back design
Re: Infinix S2 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot ( Specs) by samintegrity(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
TheInfinix S2 Pro [/url] unlike most smartphones from the company, it sports dual selfie shooter, as well as 3GB Ram, just as OP as rightly stated, the device no doubt going to sell, Well why not Check out The Full specs and Price of Infinix S2 Pro In Nigeria [/url]
Re: Infinix S2 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot ( Specs) by Astutechris(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
dreamwords:
Every new. phone has this same back design

I'm beginning to notice that trend too. And the S2 Pro is more of Hot S. The only real difference is the dual front camera.
Re: Infinix S2 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot ( Specs) by PianoWizard: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Astutechris:

I'm beginning to notice that trend too. And the S2 Pro is more of Hot S. The only real difference is the dual front camera.
that's how you recognize tecno and infinix phones..
same design - they hardly change design.

(1) (Reply)

Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus / Iphone Remains The Best(opinion) / I Need Your Help On My Fifa14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.