Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (720775 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nnamz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
rafo200:
*Important Information to All UTME Candidates across the Nation.*

Now that UTME 2019 is here, the management of *Team Tutors, Ibadan* present Jamb marathon revision camp tagged *"Weapon of Jamb Destruction"*�� which holds *a week to Jamb*.

Date : � April 4th to 10th 2019
Time : �7a.m. to �7p.m. daily
Venue : �Lawn tennis court S.U.B, UI

*Featuring:*
_Revision of all important topics;_
_Critical analysis of past questions_
_Final standard mock Exam(CBT)_

```Meet few of our stuffy tutors```
�Lord Morgan
�Dr Mark
�Dr Marco genius
�Dr Black
�Sir Noah
```and many more.```

```Our 2018 records speak```
*_•Adubi Damilola_ 338 _Medicine UI_*
*_•Omayajowo Femi_ 326 _Elect Engineering, UI_*
*_•Makinde Ojo Samuel_ 319 _Medicine UI_*
*_•Oluborode Daniel_ 317 _Medicine ,UI_* *_and many more..._*

ACCOMMODATION is available for distant students.
For more enquiries: 07039412017

_*Even If you have planned to fail, your plan will fail, just come.*_
Good day. I want to visit my girlfriend in June. I would be staying for two months. She goes to Lead City University in Ibadan. She doesn't have her own place so I need help finding a place to stay, maybe a self contain or something that I can rent for two months. Any recommendations would be great. You can email me nnamdiumahi@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Tbose: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Important info

Are you writing UTME 2019, TBOSE TUTORS invite you to a 4-day power packed crash revision program for utme 2019 from April 6 to 10.
Featuring : everyday mock test, CBT mock , mnemonics and codes , compulsory TDB for all students and more.
Reg starts April 1st

Those far away can also register as there will be online classes for those far away where what will do here will be sent to you live via WhatsApp.
You gat no excuse
Few of 2018 records
We produced 8 students admitted into medicine and surgery UI
25 students above 70 in UI PUTME
You can be among this year

Contact : 08169993852, FB@tbosetutorial, tbosetutors@gmail.com, ig@tbosetutorial
Venue : Abadina pry school 1, UI

You can also join us in our marathon reading this week starting today.
" A soldier that sweats profusely during training will bleed less during battle "

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by generationz(f): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nnamz:

Good day. I want to visit my girlfriend in June. I would be staying for two months. She goes to Lead City University in Ibadan. She doesn't have her own place so I need help finding a place to stay, maybe a self contain or something that I can rent for two months. Any recommendations would be great. You can email me nnamdiumahi@yahoo.com. Thank you.
you might get scammed this way.

why don't you go to jiji to check , get the contacts of the ones you like and ask your girl to be there in person to speak with the landlord and sign papers for you
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nnamz(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2019
generationz:

why don't you go to jiji to check , get the contacts of the ones you like and ask your girl to be there in person to speak with the landlord and sign papers for you
Thanks for the advice. Of course I'm not going to send money to anyone here. I will get my girlfriend to meet them and finalize the transaction.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nnamz(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
generationz:

Thanks for the advice. Of course I'm not going to send money to anyone here. I will get my girlfriend to meet them and finalize the transaction.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by pentane05(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Follow this link to join DIRECT ENTRY WHATSAPP GROUP CHAT

https:///CpxeXSAU6t28HBU8b8iO1F
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Naldogen(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2019
PLS , HOW MANY YEARS DO MEDICAL STUDENTS SPEND IN UI. I know it's supposed to be 6yrs ,but I learnt it's about 8yrs in some schools like AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA. Thanks

Pls anyone with information should help
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by rafo200(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2019
*_Are you writing UTME 2019?_*
*_Are you looking for the best platform to evaluate yourself?_*
*_Are you worried because you were not shortlisted for JAMB's mock?_*
*_Do you intend writing a competitive exam with the best brains around?_*
*_Do you stay in Ibadan and its environs?_*

If yes, then I am happy to inform you about the final standard mock examination tagged ```CLASH OF TITANS 5```.���
Venue : �Abadina Primary School 3.
Time : � 11am prompt ( *no African time*)
Date : �Saturday 30th March,2019.
Price : *FREE!!!*

Since It is free you have no reason not to write, invite your friends.
Note : Interested candidate should send their name,subject combination as either SMS or WhatsApp message to Marcogenius @07032272474 *on or before �6p.m. on Friday 29th, March.*
*Side attraction: There will be prizes for best candidate in each combination*
You can also anticipate our Marathon Jamb revision camp tagged *WEAPON OF JAMB's DESTRUCTION*�� which holds a week to Jamb.
For more enquiries: Call Dr black on 07039412017
_Powerfully powered by_ *TEAM TUTORS,IBADAN*
*_Even If you have planned to fail,your plan will fail,just come!!!_*
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Are you writing UTME 2019?
Are you looking for the best platform to evaluate yourself?
Are you worried because you were not shortlisted for JAMB's mock?
Do you intend writing a competitive exam with the best brains around?
Do you stay far away from us?

If yes, then I am happy to inform you about the replay of the final standard mock examination. It's going to be lit.

Venue : Team Tutors WhatsApp group
Time : 7p.m. – 9p.m. prompt ( no African time)
Date : April 1st, 2019.(It's no April fool, you all)
Price : FREE!!!

Since it is free, you have no reason not to participate, invite your friends.
Note : Interested candidates should send their names, subject combination as either SMS or WhatsApp message to Dr. Marcogenius on 07032272474 on or before 4p.m on Monday, 1st April.

You can also anticipate our Marathon Jamb revision camp tagged WEAPON OF JAMB's DESTRUCTION which holds a week to Jamb.
For more enquiries: Call Dr black on 07039412017
Powerfully powered by TEAM TUTORS,IBADAN
Even If you have planned to fail,your plan will fail,just come!!!

Join our WhatsApp group via:
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Be punctual

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2019
You are invited

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by UnivworgersPero(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2019
DISCOVER AND MEET NEW FRIENDS IN COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES WITH NAUTEA APP.
Nautea is an exciting and social discovery app that connects you to college folks from various countries
Click the link below
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nautea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2019
IMPORTANT INFO FROM TBOSE TUTORS

Good morning,
As it is now Crystal clear that UTME 2019 will come up on the 11th of April and many can now check their examination days and venues now, let's not forget the 4-day powerful revision class organized by Tbose Tutors tagged "THE LAST ATTEMPT 2019"- 12hrs lectures each day, mnemonics & shortcuts, everyday test .

We have done it before, we will do it again.

The program is designed to help revise all you have read or forgotten in the best way we can.
6th - 10th of April
Online class is available

There will be periodic test daily and a CBT test

What are you waiting for ?
Registration is on

Register at the tutorial venue - Abadina PRIMARY school 1, UI
08169993852/tbosetutors@gmail.com//Tbosetutorial

Share ����
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Be part

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by slimtom1994: 1:19pm On May 01, 2019
Please I need a measuring scale for drug abuse. Anyone who can help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 3:55am On May 19, 2019
Join us

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by slimtom1994: 4:06pm On May 23, 2019
Please who knows if change of course form for this incoming session is out?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
We've been silent, but not unavailable.
Join us and be happy you did.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Don't sleep on this!!!

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2019
We start again

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
*TEAM TUTORS, IBADAN*

*_Breakdown of UTME 2020 tagged "Total anger against UTME failure"._*

The following questions and answers will help you.
_Q: When is UTME 2020 lectures starting and where?_
*A: UTME will start by October 18 at Abadina primary school 3, Shoemaker junction UI.*

_Q: How is UTME 2020 structured at Team tutors, Ibadan? Is the tutorial science based only?_
*A: We are open to students from the Science, Art and the Commercial department. Our great records over the years has span through all combinations.*

_Q: What form and structure will UTME 2020 lectures take in team tutors, Ibadan?_
*A: Unlike previous years, we have structured the entire syllabus into first and second contact periods to make covering syllabus easy for both tutors and students.*

_Q: More information about the 2 contact periods?_
*A: The entire period of the programme has been divided into 2 parts;*
*First contact period: 0ct 18 to Dec 20*
*Second contact period: Jan 7 to Feb 28.*
▪N:B Topics adopted strictly from the JAMB syllabus has been divided to weeks of the contact.
For example: There is 8 weeks of lectures with us in the first contact period. Important topics have been distributed to the 8 weeks. This is to ensure we cover the syllabus.
The schedule will be released soon and given to all students upon registration.

_Q: Do you write mock exams before the main exam at all?_
*A: Yes, Our mock exam tagged CLASH OF THE TITANS comes up every 3 weeks. Exams that students always write under S-tandard, T-emperature and P-ressure.*

_Q: What are the plans for people coming from afar?_
*A: We have nice accommodation and a well supervised environment to make you study well.*

_Q: What are records so far?_
*A: We have lots of great records, I will only mention the top notch ones as others are on our other social media platforms.*
1. We produced Ijezie Collins and Abraham Miracle 2nd and 3rd overall highest in UI 2019 Post UTME with 91%and 90%.
2. We produced Abraham Faith Overall 3rd highest UI 2018 post UTME with 88%.
3. In 2018 UTME we produced Adubi Damilola with a whooping score of 338.
4. In 2019 UTME, our trio Osobukola Pelumi, Ibikunle Jamiu and Abraham Miracle scored 326, 326 and 323 respectively.
5. We did not only set great records with the sciences, In the last Post UTME, Idowu Ademola and Abboud Mariam both got 83% and 80% respectively leading them to the prestigious faculty of law with 5 others.
6. You can check our full record for others on fb @Team tutors, Ibadan

_Q: What type of tutors should you expect?_
*A: Quality tutors are here as usual to teach with respect to syllabus. The likes of;*
• Mr Yussuf, first class graduate from UI Chemistry will be on board.
• Dr Marcogenius (Medicine 100L student, a Physics guru you will want to meet).
• Mr Richard, the experienced tutor for years on the Use of English.
• Dr mark, a medical student who has been teaching the use of English for years.
• Mr Godwin, a masters student from the Faculty of Education. Government can always be made easy with him.
• Mr Tim; a graduate of Accounting from OOU, who takes Economics and Mathematics at the tip of his fingers.
• Senior Bayo, a 200L medical student in UI and also our former student will be resuming teaching Biology back after a 2 month break.
• Sir Noah; a visiting tutor and a medical student from OAU will be on board.
• Akinkunmi, a vibrant young(one of the top scorers in 2018 PUTME) tutor from the faculty of Law will also be on ground for Literature.
• Dr Black; also a medical student in UI will be there to daze you with quality stuffs in both biology and physics *and many more others...*

*What are you waiting for??*
Join for explicit lectures scheduled to kick off on *October 18, 2019*
▪Decent accommodation is available for distant students.
For enquiries: call Dr. Black on 07039412017
Warning: Team tutors, Ibadan will increase your JAMB massively, If you don't like high score, please don't come!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by idrisajao: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
I need more info about lautech medicine. I score 295 in jamb
And I selected lautech as 2nd choice. Please what's the probability that I will be given admission in lautech as 2nd choice

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Kayprincefav: 4:47pm On May 11, 2021
FUTA Medicine & Surgery Admission Form (MBBS) for 2020/2021 Session

The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M. B. B. S) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Applications are therefore invited from eligible candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.

Admission Requirements for FUTA MBBS Programme

Candidates must possess a minimum of five SSCE credits pass or its equivalent at one sitting in the subjects including English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

The UTME Subject required includes: English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/futa-medicine-surgery-admission-form-mbbs-for-2020-2021-session/]
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Kayprincefav: 10:25pm On May 17, 2021
FUTA Medicine & Surgery Admission Form (MBBS) for 2020/2021 Session(UPDATED)

The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M. B. B. S) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Applications are therefore invited from eligible candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.

Admission Requirements for FUTA MBBS Programme

Candidates must possess a minimum of five SSCE credits pass or its equivalent at one sitting in the subjects including English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

The UTME Subject required includes: English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/futa-medicine-surgery-admission-form-mbbs-for-2020-2021-sessionupdated/]
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by RhemaRealEstate: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2021
FOR STUDENTS, CORPERS, WORKING CLASS, AND FAMILIES WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING PROPERTIES FOR RENT WITHIN IBADAN CITY

} A Room Self Contain at Agbowo
} A Room and a Parlour Self Contain at Agbowo
NB: The Properties above are located at a work distance to University of Ibadan gate.

} A Room Self Contain at Agbowo
} A Room and a Parlour Self Contain at Ajibode
} A Room and a Parlour Self Contain at Lanniba after Ajibode
} A Room and a Parlour Self Contain at Orogun
} A Room Self Contain at Ojoo
} A Room and a Parlour at Ojoo

} 3 Bed room flat at Agbowo
} 3 Bed room flat at Orogun
} 3 Bed room flat at Bodija
} 3 Bed room flat at Ajibode
} 3 Bed room flat at Old Airport, Samonda GRA
} 2 Bed room flat at Old Airport, Samonda GRA
} 2 Bed room flat at New Airport Area, Alakia
} 4 Bed room flat at New Airport Area, Alakia

} 5 Bed Room Duplex at Old Airport, Samonda GRA
} 5 Bed Room Duplex at Bodija

SHOPs and OFFICE SPACE:
} A shop at Orogun
} A Shop at Sango
} A Shop at Agbowo
} A Shop at Bodija
} Office Space at Sango
} Office Space at Bodija
} Office Space at Samonda Area

For Details and Enquiries Call or Chat: 08134447305
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Kolawole5652: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2021
RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR WAEC, JAMB AND POST JAMB.

NB: PREDEGREE AND SCHOOL OF NURSING, POLICE ACADEMY AND AIRFORCE PAST QUESTIONS ARE AVAILABLE, ALONGSIDE NECO, JAMB, POST-JAMB AND WAEC.

As Exam is crawling in. A lot of books need badass reading. Going to bookstore will cost you much.

So I'm offering them In pdfs at a far cheaper cost.

Check my full listing.

English

Hidden Facts In NEW SSCE MATHEMATICS (Complete over 500 pages �)
Today's Physics �
Project Mathematics(Further Mathematics)� 1-3
Dandy English (Latest and Complete version) �

Germanium Post Ume Series for Art/Science and Commercial.

All University Combined Questions (100 Questions from ten federal universities)
Invisible Teacher
A1 in English
A-Z in JAMB (Use of English)
English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and Colleges by Ayo Bamgbose
English Grammar for Utterly Confused
Cambridge Academic English
Cambridge English Advanced Grammar
The A-Z Correctness of English
GES 101
Magic Strategy to Spoken English
Jamb Remix English
Common Errors in Use of English
The Wrong Word Dictionary
Common Mistakes in English
Quick Solutions to Common Errors in English
Three-way Textbooks plus to Grammatical Functions (COMBO)
Orals from three Textbooks -- Invisible Teacher + A1 in English + Countdown
Countdown in English

New School Physics available
Modern Biology
Science Physics by Afolabi
Senior Secondary School Physics by PIUS Okenke
Nelkon and Parker Physics (Advanced learners)
Lamlad Physics
Essential Physics
New School Physics
Calculations in Physics
All-inclusive Physics
Jamb Remix Physics

Chemistry

Comprehensive Chemistry
Lamlad Chemistry
Explicit Chemistry
New School Chemistry
Jamb Remix Chemistry
Calculations in Chemistry
Essential Chemistry

Biology

Modern Biology
Explicit Biology
College Biology
Essential Biology
Practical Biology
Jamb Remix Biology
Lamlad Biology

Art Category

Government

Essential Government
Comprehensive Government
Round Up Government

Literature
Exam Focus in Literature
Get Ready to Literature
New syllabus literature texts (poems, poetry and prose)

Economics
Comprehensive Economics

CRS
Comprehensive CRS

Mathematics
Lamlad Mathematics
Best Method Mathematics
College Mathematics

Past Questions for all universities are available
Jamb Past Questions available (all subjects)

You can dm with request if what you need is not on the list.

WhatsApp me on 08134857339 (same number)
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rapture12: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2022

God's time is truly the best!
My own story sef bitter last year o. This is my fourth jamb and it's not as if i'm dull or i've not been having high marks. In fact last year, i was staring at my admission in front of me like dis and wrong subjects combination kicked me off!
So I believe God has his own plan for us and this year is his plan..
sir,can I get physiology with 232 in JAMB and later cross to MBBS or PHARMACY at UNIBADAN?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PECng: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
OAU and UI Undergraduate Transcript Processing: The Ways Out of the Unnecessary Delays
We shouldn’t even try to compare the efficiency of OAU and UI when it comes to delivering transcripts, because—although OAU has tried to be better since the introduction of TPS—but the two schools definitely are still not able to keep up with the world of 2023 and take good advantage of the digital revolution as pertaining to transcript production and delivery. Only the means of collecting money for transcript request is digitalized, the process of transcript production itself is only about 5% digitalized, everything else is still very manual, as though it’s 1960’s; most results are still on papers, the transcript units still largely depend on getting results from the departments with a lot of bureaucracy involved, most transcripts are still typed one by one instead of downloading them from a reliable and secure database, most staff are still very reluctant about their duties, so there is no way transcript production would not be delayed unnecessarily. UI and OAU have the same problems as to why their transcript production is terrible, but I can say that UI’s undergraduate transcript processing is worst! So bad staff don’t even want to take up the responsibilities of assisting anyone on anything having to do with undergraduate transcript. Not only the staff, even runsmen and agents like us don’t want to take the jobs, because it would end up causing arguments and tarnishing images. But how do you avoid the delivery of your transcript being delayed? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/04/oau-and-ui-undergraduate-transcript.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.