Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea (1370 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Words To Chelsea Fc In 2004 / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / HULK Transfer To CHELSEA 90% Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by kingbru(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
Jose Mourinho milked the adulation of the Chelsea faithful as he returned to Stamford Bridge on a scouting mission.
The Inter Milan boss was back in west London to check out his former side, who he faces in the Champions League last 16 in February.
Mourinho waved, smiled and signed autographs for supporters before the Barclays Premier League match against Fulham.
The 46-year-old recently admitted he missed the busy festive football period in England and the winter break in Italy allowed him to return to his old stamping ground.
Unlike with Inter president Massimo Moratti, Mourinho claims he can still call Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich a friend, despite the way the pair parted company in September 2007.
Ad the Blues were happy to welcome back the self-styled 'Special One' who won two Premier League titles, an FA Cup and a pair of League Cups during his three-year spell in England.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1238942/Jose-Mourinho-Inter-old-routine-pays-Special-visit-Chelsea--PICTURE-SPECIAL.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0b0wXBkCb

Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by FBS: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2009
The man is a legend at the bridge. cheesy
Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by HNIC(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2009
FBS:

Omo,
Two back to back league wins after 50 years
The man will forever be the special one at the Bridge!
Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by waledoy(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2009
he is part of chelsea history and he will forever be
Jose d special one
Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
King of the Bridge.
Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by chrisical(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
He will never be forgotten in west London
Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by kingbru(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
And now the special one promises to be back , hear him

"I want to come back to England. I want to be back. I'm not the kind of guy to his feelings hidden,"
"I love it here, I love it here, I love it here."
"I believe I will be back one day. I don't leave any club in mid-season to go to another,"
"So until the end of the season, there is no chance I will leave Inter."

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/29122009/58/premier-league-former-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-hints-return.html
Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by edoyad(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
FBS:

We'll see how much of a legend he'l be after the 2nd round
Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by kingbru(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nice to know he still thinks that Chelsea can win the Premier league, hear him

"This [Chelsea side], apart from Nicolas Anelka and Branislav Ivanovic, is still my team and they all mean an awful lot to me,"
"I really think that they can win the Premier League again this season. They are top of the league and already it looks like Liverpool are out of the race for sure"
"Manchester United are up there but to me they just do not look the same team without Cristiano Ronaldo,"
"United with him and without him are totally different teams - him going to Real Madrid is a massive difference for them because he is the best player in the world."
"Arsenal are up there too but every time they get up near the top they do something wrong - like draw with Burnley. So the road is open for Chelsea again and I hope everything goes well for them."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/12/29/1715379/chelsea-to-win-premier-league-due-to-manchester-uniteds
Re: Picture Special: Jose Mourinho Pays A Special Visit To Chelsea by dyabman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
kingbru:

Nice to know he still thinks that Chelsea can win the Premier league, hear him

"This [Chelsea side], apart from Nicolas Anelka and Branislav Ivanovic, is still my team and they all mean an awful lot to me,"
"I really think that they can win the Premier League again this season. They are top of the league and already it looks like Liverpool are out of the race for sure"
"Manchester United are up there but to me they just do not look the same team without Cristiano Ronaldo,"
"United with him and without him are totally different teams - him going to Real Madrid is a massive difference for them because he is the best player in the world."
"Arsenal are up there too but every time they get up near the top they do something wrong - like draw with Burnley,loose to Fulham,Hull city,Portmouth tonite tongue,. So the road is open for Chelsea again and I hope everything goes well for them."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/12/29/1715379/chelsea-to-win-premier-league-due-to-manchester-uniteds

(1) (Reply)

A Peep At Arsenals New Jersey / Deco Fails Drugs Test In Brazil / Akolawole Sports Quiz 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.