Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (50065 Views)

Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Program 2017/2018 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / Ncdmb/samsung Heavy Industries Welding Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by abisolaarshow(f): 9:02am On May 29, 2017
If you haven't receive a mail, try to log onto the work relate website with your previous login details to check for any new info and if you do not receive the texts and you activated mtn do not disturb (DND) try to deactivate it by sending ALLOW to 2442 on your mtn line.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Aloedamz(f): 11:38am On May 29, 2017
abisolaarshow:
If you haven't receive a mail, try to log onto the work relate website with your previous login details to check for any new info and if you do not receive the texts and you activated mtn do not disturb (DND) try to deactivate it by sending ALLOW to 2442 on your mtn line.

I couldn't log in to workrelate initially for d upload of my passport before I went for d test..... Lodge a complaint at d centre... N I was given a mail to send my complaint to..... N since den av not heard anything from them
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by succeed2: 11:15pm On May 29, 2017
Abeg Yorex2011, can I have ur mail add
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by KingDavid10(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2017
Aloedamz:
Did you write the test?

I couldn't log in to workrelate initially for d upload of my passport before I went for d test..... Lodge a complaint at d centre... N I was given a mail to send my complaint to..... N since den av not heard anything from them
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:49am On May 30, 2017
Please how do I locate the induction venue from Oshodi thanks
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by djeuneur: 10:43am On May 30, 2017
A description on how to get to the venue from Iju Ishaga please.... thanks.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by talkeenfingaz(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2017
https:// chat . whatsapp . com/I3rrHRdo0rUIIBts06Dea8

Congrats to those that got email, let's talk on WhatsApp..
(Remove the space, and join thru the link above)
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Obinna101: 12:48pm On May 30, 2017
Pls can any1 help describe how i can get to the induction venue from Ikotun
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Aloedamz(f): 1:16pm On May 30, 2017
Av not seen my success mail O..... Check my inbox n spam...... Are dey still sending it
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by gadumm: 7:40pm On May 30, 2017
@talkfingers the whatapp group link again the one here isn't going thru or add my no 09055671820
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Eadeola3(f): 7:57am On May 31, 2017
Who knows what form this program will take?
I also got the mail to come to onikan tomorrow.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Bowlexzy(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by pava: 4:15pm On May 31, 2017
Good day ,please how do i get to the onikan youth centre at 18 King George V Road from iyana ipaja, i don't know if those lekki/ajah buses at iyana ipaja ply that route.Thanks
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by BEAMBOR13(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
pava:
Good day ,please how do i get to the onikan youth centre at 18 King George V Road from iyana ipaja, i don't know if those lekki/ajah buses at iyana ipaja ply that route.Thanks
Do you know the bridge after Iyana ipaja(dopemu under bridge).there is brt bus going to tbs from dopemu bridge.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by chely: 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
MEDICAL GRADUATE

Chevron now open
Parcel service N1250
Join our group

For Medlab, Pharmacist and house officers
deadline not announced yet
parcel deadline 09/06/2017
For details drop your number to be added up
or whatsapp and call contact: 08160076045
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by DemgadTinko: 9:58pm On May 31, 2017
https:///I3rrHRdo0rUIIBts06Dea8 use dis
talkeenfingaz:
https:// chat . whatsapp . com/I3rrHRdo0rUIIBts06Dea8

Congrats to those that got email, let's talk on WhatsApp.. (Remove the space and joint thru the link above)
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by chosen22: 11:56pm On May 31, 2017
See sms I just received now:

It's the first of it's kind MacTay Consulting in Collaboration with Lagos state government presents LASGIP 1.0. Visit [s]http://... (I have removed the link) for more details.

When I followed the link it display the forth coming LASG Graduate Internship Progam – Maiden Induction Ceremony with all details.

Mine you I was not invited for the exam I.e I didn't take any exam but I was at Mactay Consulting during the interview.

What does this actually mean. I'm I to be on the induction and if yes, why did they send the sms this late and the induction is to start 10am tomorrow.

Your comment please.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by christozee43(m): 3:53am On Jun 01, 2017
I received the same thing with you as early as 2:53am today.

I went for the interview too and i also wrote their test @ ilupeju in oshodi on the 23rd May of which I didn't get any responds from them after the Test. The Test was well composed and corruption free @ the centre. (Psychometric Test- through computer).

I'm even more confused than anyone else at this point.

Please people should help us and treat as important.

1 Share

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by adekunleme(m): 4:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Me too got the message late last night, if want to know if I'm to attend d induction or just sit down "jeje" in my house.

I'm confused.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Please whats the meaning of this text mactay sent me late at night does it mean am also welcomed to take part in the induction abi to cum nd watch the induction. I don't understand pls dose that were invited for the induction early this week shud post a copy of their invite here lets compare the understand this text mactay sent lately
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Carmal90(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2017
chosen22:
See sms I just received now:

It's the first of it's kind MacTay Consulting in Collaboration with Lagos state government presents LASGIP 1.0. Visit [s]http://... (I have removed the link) for more details.

When I followed the link it display the forth coming LASG Graduate Internship Progam – Maiden Induction Ceremony with all details.

Mine you I was not invited for the exam I.e I didn't take any exam but I was at Mactay Consulting during the interview.

What does this actually mean. I'm I to be on the induction and if yes, why did they send the sms this late and the induction is to start 10am tomorrow.

Your comment please.

No Mind them, they are not serious, I guess it is a ploy from them, meaning you will be allowed to enter for induction and afterwards they will deny you of the internship, they want yo use us a cover..NONSENSE
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Carmal90:

No Mind them, they are not serious, I guess it is a ploy from them, meaning you will be allowed to enter for induction and afterwards they will deny you of the internship, they want yo use us a cover..NONSENSE
choi na wa man dn suffer
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by damiflex(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2017
DemgadTinko:
https:///I3rrHRdo0rUIIBts06Dea8 use dis

OK, you got a success mail. I didn't get that except invitation mail
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by damiflex(m): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2017
This is serious... I'm just tired, someone will apply, go for interview, write test,at the end. Now, Mactay is doing general invitation, when we are not in America. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tbells91(f): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Hmm.. Sometimes nairalanders beat my imagination.. 5 or more people will post the same questions in different formats seeing clearly that the same question had been posted previously without an answer.. Choi!

Anyway, everyone here, I guess, doesn't have details of the whole process.. We all don't know what to expect.. If you got an invitation to the Induction ceremony, why not give it a shot? It wouldn't be nice if you ignored and something good came out of it.. At least, most of us will be home doing nothing! Or just call the number attached to previous mails.. #MyThought
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by abisolaarshow(f): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2017
christozee43:
I received the same thing with you as early as 2:53am today.

I went for the interview too and i also wrote their test @ ilupeju in oshodi on the 23rd May of which I didn't get any responds from them after the Test. The Test was well composed and corruption free @ the centre. (Psychometric Test- through computer).

I'm even more confused than anyone else at this point.

Please people should help us and treat as important.

Log into the workrelate website with the previously provided login details and check if you were called for the induction. it is a personalized message addressed to you
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Obinna101: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2017
To evry1 who got d text yesterday night, try to call the number attached to previous mactay mails to be sure of ur next action. Wasting t-fare or missing the opportunity - none is appropriate.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Dose dat got a midnyt text shud call mactay nd inform odas on wot he or she must hav been told...
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tommextacha: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
pls help us out oo,I got d same message last nyt but am confused because I didn't wrote d test bt I did d interview.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by adekunleme(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2017
I have been trying to call dem but dey haven't pick my call...
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by kunlebabs(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Those there at the induction should please update us
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2017
so,i finally got tru to them after bout an hour of persistent calls. The lady that picked said nd i quote
1. Was the SMS personalized?
2. Did you also got a mail informing you bout induction?
and all my answers were NO.
she also said d induction is in batches,so we will still be invited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.