Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? (1684 Views)

Olajumoke's Best Customer Reacts After Hearing Of Her Fame,see What He Did!! / When Your Boss Volunteers You For Next Suicide Bombing / That Awkward Moment When Someone Nominate You For The Next Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bombsquad(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
i live in gra ikeja and bombs are going off. . . is the military taking over? ?and im no talking banger oh. . im talking bombs
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by kokoA(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
is this why you are called bombsquad?lol
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bombsquad(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
lol. . .seriously though. . is anyone else hearing bombing?
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by SapeleGuy: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
Try turning down the volume on your TV.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by sammyzacks(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
Don't make me lose my sleep.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by violent(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
If you dont have any other thing to do with your time, i recommend you go play with your toys and stop infecting threads with silly rumors in the current state of heightened tension 
I recommend that this thread be locked and the poster be flogged angry
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by coolier(f): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
shocked
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by MrCrackles(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
bombsquad:

i live in gra ikeja and bombs are going off. . . is the military taking over? ?and im no talking banger oh. . im talking bombs
Fuc.ktard!
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bombsquad(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
ok oh. . .dont say i didnt tell you when you wake up in the morning and hear FELLOW NIGERIANS. . .LOL
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by pureminded: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
shocked
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fuc.ktard!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by oderemo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
i live in gra ikeja mushin and bombs are going off. . . is the military taking over? ?and im no talking banger oh. . im talking bombs

why not. when the cat are out.wished you were in china , that statement alone will land you yrs. in jail.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by No2Atheism(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
sammyzacks:

Don't make me lose my sleep.

Are u sleep-typing . . .
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
I honestly think there should be a psycho section on nL where dummies like the guy can be sent.Ajegunle boy!
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bombsquad(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
see all of them politicians and political neophytes. .they dont want military. .well fools,if u dont want militia,fix the darn country. .idiots
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by kokoA(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
bombsquad:

see all of them politicians and political neophytes. .they dont want military. .well fools,if u dont want militia,fix the darn country. .idiots

Can we start by fixing you phycotic brain?
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bombsquad(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
kokoA:

Can we start by fixing you phycotic brain?

maybe when the naija rawlings puts bullets in your brains,we can fix mine
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by Parohfreh(f): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
If military is taking over will they bomb ikeja or take over at aso rock? you imbecilic santa claus, may military dictatorship take over your family house!!
useless Ikeja based DJ available for shows,parties and anything related.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by skfa1: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
bombsquad:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, i see why u created this retard thread now, i second someone on this land that said they should flog you, infact i will say they should tie you to an orange three and give you 1000 lashes.

Grow up
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
Wats the problem with this poster?
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by oderemo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
just listened to your bornstar vid. i thought for a min. it was my dog being gradually chocked by the x. mass left over turkey. then i remember damn; you are the TURKEY. Grow up kiddo.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by adekampe: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
i actually agree with bombsquad.politicians should fix the country and stop praying for military not to take over. .imagine the country being without a president for over a month? ?imagine a 23 yr old terrorist uncovered to be our citizen? ?im in awe

politicians should fix this land
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by chidichris(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
what u expect from a people whose president is a madman?
@poster, is not ur fault. since our president has decided to be a madman in saudi arabia, u have the right to be a madman in lagos.
it is good u have such dream as living in a gra as against what u were born into in ajegunle.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by debosky(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
Is this a joke or a serious thread? Please reply soonest or this thread ends up in the bin.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
I dont even know why we are giving this guy attention when there are better national issues to discuss.Im outta here
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by skfa1: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
~Bluetooth:

I dont even know why we are giving this guy attention when there are better national issues to discuss.Im outta here

Then they should lock this thread.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bombsquad(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
nigerians should wake up . . .politicians wake up. .there are not many we can trust. .those of you crooked change your ways. .judgement might come on earth before heaven
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by bilymuse: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
violent

I recommend that this thread be locked and the poster be flogged

Only a sharia court can do that
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by No2Atheism(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2009
adekampe:

i actually agree with bombsquad.politicians should fix the country and stop praying for military not to take over. .imagine the country being without a president for over a month? ?imagine a 23 yr old terrorist uncovered to be our citizen? ?im in awe

politicians should fix this land

- Thats like asking a bank robber to make the banks safer and less vulnerable to armed robbery. . .

- Politicians do not fix something that they are benefitting from . . . hence hoping that Nigerian politicians would make Nigeria better is kinda expecting too much in my view . . .
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by violent(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2009
I wonder why this thread is still here.
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
Debosky
I wonder why you are  asking question? Cant you see his first reply to the thread.Guy is a joker
Re: Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? by SEFAGO(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
kosovo lock this crap

(1) (2)

The Worst Jokes Poster On Nairaland! / Funny Photos Funny Photos Funny Photos / Wetin U Sabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.