Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Free Travel & Global Daily Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Travel & Global Daily Pay (358 Views)

We will ask 5 Buyers to Contact you daily- PAY ZERO FOR ADVERT / Global Daily E-transactions Hit $1.3 Billion In 2018’ / Global Daily Oil Demand May Hit 1.59m Barrels – Opec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Travel & Global Daily Pay by moziano: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Damn!!

I have never seen anything like this before... Yes, GET IN NOW!
FREE TRAVEL, GLOBAL DAILY PAY! A 4 to 5 figure income in your very 1st month. NO JOKE! 100 % CHECK MATCH BONUS
No way and it’s a RESIDUAL INCOME. If your referral makes
$100 today, you make $100 TODAY. WHAT!? Just working a few hours a week, AN ATM CASH COW!

We have 7 streams of Income here in Appi Travels.
1. Commissions of $25 for every referral I bring on board.
2. 100 % Matching Bonus Commissions of $25.
3. Free Travel Points on commission sales of 250.
4. Free Travel Points on Matching Bonus of 250.
5 Cycle Commissions of $75.
6 FREE RE- ENTRY into Cyclers!
7. Growth in value of Bitcoin.

I will add you to a closed group of only 100 people where i will be training you about the business.
>
> Then I will unleash the “Fail-Proof” strategy.
>
> If you are not on whatsapp at the moment , no problem, just send me a text with the same content as requested below.
>
> You are free to invite anyone you feel might be interested. Just forward this mail to them. Once we are 100. I will stop adding more people.
>
> About The System:
>
> we only want to apply a strategy that will ensure no one is left out or made to compulsorily refer people. Yes 2 people are need by each person, but with this "fail-proof" strategy, results will be too obvious to deny.
>
> Are you in doubt? Well am not here to cajole or beg anyone who is not ready. I am too confident of the system that's why I wont take the position of begging. However, I know you might have your doubts. This I can relate with very well. I have a name and integrity to protect hence, am on a mission to make it work.
>
> I must admit that this strategy WILL NEVER work without PEOPLE. without YOU. Hence, I need a set of people to understand this VISION and run with it

Send me a mail , text me once you are ready and am going to add you to our WHATSAPP GROUP through which we shall be communication, plus the mail option. MAIL ME ON enjoyinggrace91@gmail.com ur NAME & WHATSAPP NO, so you can be added....
>
> Assurance: Everyone will have a tangible proof in a week.
>
> Expectation: This must be shared on the thread immediately.
>
>You are free to make negative comments on the thread on
>
>Nairaland if at the end of 1 week you don’t see any result
>
> Thanks & regards.
>
> Feel free to call me any time:
>
> Nwosu Moses

(1) (Reply)

Premium Websites For Your Businesses / Call For Your Car And House Urphostery / Employee's Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.