Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Depression,sucide And Religon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depression,sucide And Religon (501 Views)

Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... / I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression,sucide And Religon by akpunda86: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
I grew up innocent,out of curiosity to know all i want to know all,how the world came,who created it and who created God but the more i try to know the world,the more distant i became with religion,
Pastors,priest,seminarians preach against sexualism but they indulge in it too,i dont blame them,its ssme blood,
Doctors advice us on health but still go against it by being depressed to the point of sucide.

We all grew up and was told if u commit sucide you go to hell,well sucide has come to be the easiest way out,SUCIDE never starts in a day,its like a seed in the mind,once sown,can not be removed ,well we have nevr seen who did sucide and went to hell,

Religion,science have not helped us but with depression on the rise in the country,we expect to see faster deaths on news this days,people ramming their cars on coming trucks and we call them accidents.I would say that sucidal guys should be seen as courageous and bold,they know when to bow out.

Do you know the pains,can religon take away the pains,pains not an easy stuff,sometimes going to rest with the Lord is the final solution and waiting might take long but a shorter cut is the best.

Im not a physcho please but he who wears the school knows where it pains him/her,

How many can come to carry our load,it all ends up in sorry and when you gone the deptrssion comes back,so y not end it all.

Thank you.,when i talk of sucide i dont mean of bombers,i mean he that goes down happily alone and not stunt attention seekers that want funds like the lagos woman in lekki.

Bye folks
Re: Depression,sucide And Religon by akpunda86: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
I cant say i love my mum,but I don't hate her but her wicked ways still hunt me,my dad i love him but u know a woman is strong in d house.my mothers wicked words still hunt me even in adult age,i do for her what i do for God,I thought at old age people change,no hers getting worse,was to be carried to hospital her only daughtet around declined carrying her nor accompanying her to hospital,she deserves it my mum but for God and my dad we carried her to hospital.Old age not a sweet experience,not easy taking care of aged parents but those awful words used by my mother still hunts me.it has been hunting me even in my marriage.

Why mum aftet carrying me nine months,u still destroyed what you carried.was later i saw that every woman can be a mother but not every mother can be a MUMMY,mummy can cuddle you,tease you,love you but my mother is the opposite.Hate ,no i cant hate her but Love No.

Help me help me.i need help,spiritual help,im tired,
Re: Depression,sucide And Religon by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
I wish I have the right words for you bro...

Just stay strong...and please stop searching for answers to issues bothering on the origin or birth of God. Nobody knows, Bill Gates doesn't know, Mark Zukerberg doesn't know either. Just believe that He lives and enjoy every moment of your life.

1 Like

Re: Depression,sucide And Religon by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
What comes first the chicken or the egg. I used to always think about this when am high on weed. God created the chicken who created God ? Silence.......... How did something manifest from nothing. This is one thing I know if you commit suicide nothing changes. Just enjoy this crazy world for what it is
Re: Depression,sucide And Religon by Zukerberg: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Acidosis:
I wish I have the right words for you bro...

Just stay strong...and please stop searching for answers to issues bothering on the origin or birth of God. Nobody knows, Bill Gates doesn't know, Mark Zukerberg doesn't know either. Just believe that He lives and enjoy every moment of your life.
lol

(1) (Reply)

A Man Has Reported Broken Penis During Vigorous Sexual Activity With His Wife / Check Out The Strange Thing She Did To A Bride.(video) / CHILDREN'S DAY:10 Quotes Every Child Wish Their Parents Could Memorize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.