Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Shall We Be Doing In Heaven? Singing Singing Singing Uhm! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall We Be Doing In Heaven? Singing Singing Singing Uhm! (415 Views)

Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol / Let's Talk Pantheism , Shall We ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Shall We Be Doing In Heaven? Singing Singing Singing Uhm! by Ayomivic(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
What Shall We be Doing in Heaven, singing singing singing uhm?

This above question is what atheist usually asked when you told them about heaven. may be they said it base on Revelation 19 .but is this true? we may be singing and praising in heaven as we are doing on Earth but it can be forever singing without doing any other things

The way I noticed some atheists through there words is like they loved what they are seeing on Earth and they were like, its good and perfect here on Earth we don't need your heaven and your promises ,to them the earth is good nothing you want that you can't get in it

What good about this Earth? the two things that make this world good and interesting are
Money
and
Woman .Men and money
correct me if am wrong

With money one can get what he want on the earth and leave luxuriously..

Man made money but God made man an woman ,the earth, knowledge, foods, fruit,iron, stones , Gold, and many things we put together to enjoy life ,was created by God .without those things God created ,there won't be nothing on this earth or world to enjoy

Now, this God that made and gives us this things said I have made a place better than that one you are seeing. atheists said to hell with your creative or you can offer anything rather than singing and praising you want to get. Can you see that if anyone say God can't offers anything in his heavenly place that person is no more than dead body.

1 Corinthian 2:9 says
eyes hath not not seen nor ear heard ,neither have entered into the heart of men the things with God hath prepared for them that love him .

The things God had done in the past were the evidences of what he can do as he promised.

Do you want to value pander and lost the genuine thing? or are you after the popular saying that the Satan we know is better than the Angel we don't know? that is fool's words. I have known my position in this world . If iam suffering , I know its temporary. if I am enjoy I know it can't be forever. but that place we are going we can't say until we get there. We need to be more prepared of that place than here. That was reason my lord Jesus advised us to seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you Mathew 6:33.

If it remain a seconds for me to die ,God please let me make it to your heavenly kingdom Amen.
Re: What Shall We Be Doing In Heaven? Singing Singing Singing Uhm! by An2elect2(f): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Christ in you the hope of glory

(1) (Reply)

The Memorial / God save me / Can We Call A Surprise A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.