Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Bridging The Divide: Learn Sign Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bridging The Divide: Learn Sign Language (832 Views)

Learn ABC To Z Of Sign Language. (photo) / Skills: Bridging The Gap Between Nigerian Graduates And Employment / Where Can I Learn Sign Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridging The Divide: Learn Sign Language by meandyou00(m): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2009
Firstly, pardon me if this is not the right to post in.

I have a plan to bridge the communication divide between normal individuals and the physically challenged who are deaf.

We might have friends and family members that are deaf and we cannot readily communicate effectively with them.

So am trying to create a video on how you can quickly learn sign language - american, british or nigerian sign language.

This is not a money oriented stuff. So if you would really like it, drop your emails. Once am done with the video, i'll send free copies to you.

Thanks.
Re: Bridging The Divide: Learn Sign Language by Willyblinks(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2009
Its nice to hear that, never thought there are those who will take the initiative to make such videos here, i'm interested, i'm learning A.S.L presently. More power to your elbow. Willyblinks2@yahoo.com
Re: Bridging The Divide: Learn Sign Language by meandyou00(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
@willy

Thnx, u just added fuel to my tank! God bless u.

Watch this thread!
Re: Bridging The Divide: Learn Sign Language by sonya4all(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2010
Tnks for ur proposed project.Ive been lookin for a way 2 bridge the comm gap btw the deaf and hearing ppl in ngr.But i dnt knw how 2 start.I even tut of having movies to be acted by the deaf u kmw.So i dnt since u r on the project may be i could be of help 2 u.So perhaps 2gether we could help these people because in america about 40% of ther citizens can sign.So i dnt knw what u think.U can reply me on.My email.bobosonya@gmail.Com
Re: Bridging The Divide: Learn Sign Language by iice(f): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
Cool
Re: Bridging The Divide: Learn Sign Language by Willyblinks(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
@ meandy

(1) (Reply)

Pre-degree / From Autobiography Of Henry Ford In Own Word / This Is For All Newly Admitted Uniben Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.