Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Do You Own A Tech Blog? Read This! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Own A Tech Blog? Read This! (295 Views)

I Want To Start A Tech Blog, Pls Help / Writer Needed For A Tech Blog / A Tech Blog Contributor Is Needed At Tecmobs.com Payment Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Tech Blog? Read This! by Jpaul16(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
I will soon be making a post on the best upcoming tech blogs in nigeria on my tech site [url]naijagadgetory.[/url] .
So you can drop the link to your tech blog on this thread, and i will visit your site to review it.
The review will be based on frequency of posting, site appearance, social media presence and quality of content.
I will be accepting submissions from now till 11/04/2017

1 Like

Re: Do You Own A Tech Blog? Read This! by ITbomb(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Try again when you have gotten your domain name
Re: Do You Own A Tech Blog? Read This! by Emmysky(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
ITbomb:
Try again when you have gotten your own domain name
Bruh, you took the words right outta me. Doesn't have his own domain and He's using and want's to review site of main men using self-hosted wordpress and other platforms? lol!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Non-hosted Adsense Accounts Available For Sale / Uk Unverified Adsense With £5 Inside For Sale / Complete Review Service For Your Website To Improve (no Bullshit, No Sweet Talk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.