Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

BBNaija: A Nairalander's view about Efe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: A Nairalander's view about Efe (752 Views)

BBNaija: A Big LED Billboard For Cee-C Erected By Fans (Picture) / Big Brother Naija:see 10 Things To Know About Efe, The 5th Will Shock You / BBNAIJA Things You Dont Know About Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: A Nairalander's view about Efe by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Efe is the last man standing in the popular ongoing TV reality show, BBNaija.
He has become popular with his slang ‘Based on Logistics’ which Nigerains have come to adopt as another new slang trending town.
I am not an enemy of progress but I always like to observe and jot things down.
Come to think of it.
Why are Nigerians rooting for Efe of BBNaija?
The likes of Olamide, Annie Idibia, Wizkid, Ice Prince and some notable Celebrities?
I will confidently say that it’s because Nigerians can relate to his family background.
Nigeria is a place where if you are not born in a rich family, you are on your own (OYO).
Personally, I always love the stories of ‘Grass to Grace’.
It kind of inspire me that my ‘Back-ground does not mean my Back on the ground’.
We have stories of some celebrities that started from nothing and are now owners of the beautiful things of life, Efe is another story to inspire others (If he ends up winning the Money).
He is over hyped because I see a graduate that played a good card of coming from a poor background to win the show. This is a guy that can’t even construct a simple sentence in English language. He is always speaking in Pidgin even in the diary room. Don’t bother playing the card that he is from Warri (I once heard that ‘warrians’ can’t speak good English) but at least, he is a graduate.
Don’t forget also that throughout his stay in the house; he is a very real guy. He did not form what he is not. To our guys and ladies, be real, no fake American accent, no borrowing of designers to impress. Just be yourself and let somebody love and help you just the way you are.
I watched this video of his life story and I needed to let others know that he is not the only one. People are suffering in the society and as a Nigerian, we can all relate to his story.
To the warri based Billionaire, help the less-privileged in our society as well.
The question is ‘What are you doing to make yourself a product?’
Keep hustling guys and be real to yourself (something that makes Efe lovable). God bless your hustle guys.
http://juglax.com/efe-bbnaija-hyped
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: A Nairalander's view about Efe by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm ayam not understanding ur post. U said he z overhyped and cant do without speaking pidgin-issokay.

As far as i know he z d 'realest' person there.

Whether he speaks pidgin or not

#Efe 4 d money

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: A Nairalander's view about Efe by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, see this.
I will totally agree with you on certain things but Speaking grammars is not the measure of success.
lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: A Nairalander's view about Efe by Otapipia: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Z
Re: BBNaija: A Nairalander's view about Efe by Biolamiles: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mke dem overhype am...we lyk our efe lyk dat...
#efe nation
Re: BBNaija: A Nairalander's view about Efe by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lalasticlala, see this

(1) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Survivor Amazes Audience At America Got Talent / I’m Cursed, Woman With Big Behind Cries Out / The Wedding Party 2 – Destination Dubai Teaser Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.