Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Gionee M5 Mini Showing Invalid IMEI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Gionee M5 Mini Showing Invalid IMEI (3076 Views)

Gionee F103 Invalid Imei Fixed NVRAM / Solution To Invalid Imei / Tutorial: How To Fixed Invalid Imei On Infinix Phones Without Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gionee M5 Mini Showing Invalid IMEI by MilesLamar(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls I need help on how to edit the imei so I can put back the original imei, it's upgraded to 6.0..

pls I don't want to root the phone thanks
Re: My Gionee M5 Mini Showing Invalid IMEI by swisscarter(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Follow this link on how to fix it:

Detailed guide on how to change/repair imei on your Android device with a PC
http://www.techubng.com/2017/04/how-to-change-imei-on-any-android-device.html
Re: My Gionee M5 Mini Showing Invalid IMEI by MilesLamar(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
swisscarter:
Follow this link on how to fix it:

Detailed guide on how to change/repair imei on your Android device with a PC
http://www.techubng.com/2017/04/how-to-change-imei-on-any-android-device.html

Bros I no get pc
Re: My Gionee M5 Mini Showing Invalid IMEI by slye(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
MilesLamar:
Pls I need help on how to edit the imei so I can put back the original imei, it's upgraded to 6.0..

pls I don't want to root the phone thanks

You will have to root bro

(1) (Reply)

The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? / Phone Recommendations On Aliexpress / Huawei Warns Google: We Are Almost Ready To Replace You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.