Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

I seriously need a job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I seriously need a job (6705 Views)

I'm Tired.... I seriously need a job / I Seriously Need A Job / I Seriously Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I seriously need a job by xprezz02(f): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
lmao
Re: I seriously need a job by Kracked: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Young03:
Ur claiming a graduate while u can't even construct a good sentence

u go spend 5yrs read yeye course, better go learn carpenter mr man

e ft be 3rd u carry comeout sef
No atom of joy in you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by LionDeLeo: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Young03:

While not holding brief for the dude, especially on his written English, I think you are rather too harsh on him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by mankan2k7(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olukayode sawmill is located in Akure, u can easily be one of their operators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by prodiG(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Nairalanders no get joy sha. Do you want the guy to commit suicide? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by prodiG(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2017
mankan2k7:
Olukayode sawmill is located in Akure, u can easily be one of their operators
Guy you no get chill at all. Your wickedness is out of this world cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by nc201016(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2017
dimade1:
Good day sir/ma
Pls help me out. I just left my NYSC POP today, i studied wood products engineering, Pls i dont want to stay at home without doing anything. Thanks
Watsapp 07081792066

eyaaaa, anyway nice first step
Re: I seriously need a job by Erums(m): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2017
I dunno what to say... Lemme just laff out
Re: I seriously need a job by DJMicky(m): 1:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Na the English attract me come here.
Nairalanders really finish this guy.. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by adedayor08(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2017
dimade1:
Good day sir/ma
Pls help me out. I just left my NYSC POP today, i studied wood products engineering, Pls i dont want to stay at home without doing anything. Thanks
Watsapp 07081792066

You studied wood products engineering and you are looking for office work or job like you folks called it!!!!
Can't you just go creative and make a brand for your self?? How much do u think that job you looking for will pay u Max 50,000 monthly and you work 8 to 8... Common man set up wood processing in small scale see how for you would have gone in two years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by pweetiedee(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Omoedeki:

grin The guy need to go back to school.
Needs, not need. You guys should go back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by pweetiedee(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Young03:

You wey no carry third come out, u still dey post for Nairaland upandan.

Upload your statement of account.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by Young03(m): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

checks her DP n runs out mtcheew
Re: I seriously need a job by LionDeLeo: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

Needs, not need. You guys should go back.

pweetiedee:

Easy bae, it's all fun.

It doesn't rule out the fact that any of those guys will still assist the dude if they can, especially in view of the humility he has so far exhibited. cool
Re: I seriously need a job by divinelove(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2017
dimade1:
Good day sir/ma
Watsapp 07081792066

Go and learn carpentry since u studied wood products engineering. angry angry sad.

Welcome to the saturated labour market, very soon u will miss dt allawee u dey call chicken change.

By d way hope u came back with at least 100k savings? Think of a lucrative skill to learn so u dnt stay idle.

Whatever you do you need to take some classes in the use of English too
Re: I seriously need a job by tbabs10166(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2017
OP.... did you graduate from ui?
Re: I seriously need a job by pweetiedee(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Young03:

checks her DP n runs out mtcheew
Y u run? Lol.
Re: I seriously need a job by cuedish: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2017
You guys don't understand why she need to share her number .......

She jsut need to do something to make money*drilling and all sorts......

Plenty of fake ass bedmatics employees will call to put her in business.....another olosho in the making.
Re: I seriously need a job by cornelin(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2017
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds) She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I seriously need a job by CellTabRepairs: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: I seriously need a job by joyibee(f): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=FromZeroToHero post=55359310]Wood products engineering? Haven't heard about it before. Anyway there're many bushes around. Go and start cutting firewood and sale to people that fry akara or restaurants. Good luck [lol..... Guy you 'weekend' ]
Re: I seriously need a job by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2017
dimade1:
I have edited it. Thanks
you are still wrong even with the edited. It is "I seriously need a job"
Re: I seriously need a job by olac21(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Wood products engineering? Haven't heard about it before. Anyway there're many bushes around. Go and start cutting firewood and sale to people that fry akara or restaurants. Good luck
You want the guy to commit suicide?
Re: I seriously need a job by Nkemdili007(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Subscribe to various jobs boards, and follow the Nairaland job section "religiously".

As a fresh graduate, applying for Graduate Trainee positions would be best for you. Though, you can apply for other positions which you qualify for and passionate about.

Bro, the Nigerian job market is " tight"; therefore, broaden your horizon. Don't limit yourself to engineering alone, spread your tentacles wide and bear the term PARADIGM SHIFT, in mind.

Blogs like Jarushub and CD Net can go a long way in informing you about the job market. Just google them, and learn that "finding a job is a job itself".
Re: I seriously need a job by WhoBeThisMan: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
dimade1:
Good day sir/ma
Watsapp 07081792066

Send me your cv. Where do you reside?
Re: I seriously need a job by EMMNIG: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Omoedeki:

grin
The guy need to go back to school.
my brother,you have said it as it is
Re: I seriously need a job by sgbenro21(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
The money you saved during NYSC, think of what you can use it to start as small business
Re: I seriously need a job by Greatzeus(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
All of you guys who commented above are really ignorant undecided Just because Op made a single grammatical error doesnt mean he is dull or must have graduated with 3rd class.Now let's assume you guys are right,life is not like that,the most intelligent dont get to be the most successful,and the dullest dont tend to be failures,from my little experience,especially in this country of ours were merit rarely count.
In 2014,i met an old course mate in Victoria Island,coming from lunch break with his colleagues.We saw each other and greeted,he told me he left fidelity Bank for his current place of work,an international company.He has worked for 2 good companies within 2years after NYSC.
When we were in school,this guy rarely come for lectures,he rarely bring notes to lecture halls,he couldnt have graduated with anything more than 2:2,yet he got a job before those of us are the brains in the department then.

4 Likes

Re: I seriously need a job by honmusa(m): 3:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Stop all this cyberbulling thing you are doing to the young chap ,it is damaging ,if you don't have any thing to offer ,then shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: I seriously need a job by LionDeLeo: 4:35am On Apr 09, 2017
honmusa:
Stop all this cyberbulling thing you are doing to the young chap ,it is damaging ,if you don't have any thing to offer ,then shut up!!!

Although there is little assistance he can get from here on the subject matter, he still needs to be assisted in a different way. This guy will one day be in front of an interviewer answering questions as a BSc/HND certificate holder for God's sake. Just imagine the caption of the thread, despite all these comments, he can't correct it. How can a graduate who has passed through several stages of academic moulding in Nigeria write in such poor English? Even a good jss 2 pupil will not write this.

If he is a graduate of your school, I doubt if you will proudly identify with him.

As a graduate, your English mustn't be perfect but the imperfections should be forgiveable, especially if English is not your field of study.

If you, not in need of assistance wrote this, why shouldn't he, who is (or at least, should be) more concerned than you? Haba!

1 Like

Re: I seriously need a job by Moborlarh(f): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2017
mrjojo:
Wood product engineering?? shocked shocked Bros locate the nearest Sawmill
You are not nice at all.

Welcome to the real world
Re: I seriously need a job by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
You can start by selling recharge card, at least you don't have to stay at home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted / List Of Email Contacts Of HRs In Nigerian Companies / 2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.