Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

#bbnaija! Between Efe And Tboss Family, Who Deserves To Be Winner? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija! Between Efe And Tboss Family, Who Deserves To Be Winner? (589 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 / A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today / Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija! Between Efe And Tboss Family, Who Deserves To Be Winner? by tosan21: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
MY PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, NOR BE SAY IDE Y SUPPORT ANYBODY TO WIN THE MONEY O BECAUSE ANY OF THE HOUSEMATE WEN GO WIN THE MONEY, I VERY MUCH KNOW SAY DEM NOR GO GIVE ME FOR INSIDE. BUT I WANT MAKE UNA TAKE A PROPER LOOK AT THE PHOTO WEN DEY BELOW AND MAKE UNA USE UNA CHURCH MIND TO TAKE JUDGE ACCURATELY ON WHO SUPPOSE CARRY THE MONEY AMONG TWO OF THEM. OYA MAKE UNA TALK PUT.
PLEASE FOR MORE PHOTOS OF THE FAMILY, YOU CAN VISIT http://www.brivalix.com/bbnaija-between-efe-and-tboss-family-who-deserves-to-be-winner/
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija! Between Efe And Tboss Family, Who Deserves To Be Winner? by mihij: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
either one...
Re: #bbnaija! Between Efe And Tboss Family, Who Deserves To Be Winner? by Giel: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
TBoss

please Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation
Re: #bbnaija! Between Efe And Tboss Family, Who Deserves To Be Winner? by Enkala: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
tosan21:
MY PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, NOR BE SAY IDE Y SUPPORT ANYBODY TO WIN THE MONEY O BECAUSE ANY OF THE HOUSEMATE WEN GO WIN THE MONEY, I VERY MUCH KNOW SAY DEM NOR GO GIVE ME FOR INSIDE. BUT I WANT MAKE UNA TAKE A PROPER LOOK AT THE PHOTO WEN DEY BELOW AND MAKE UNA USE UNA CHURCH MIND TO TAKE JUDGE ACCURATELY ON WHO SUPPOSE CARRY THE MONEY AMONG TWO OF THEM. OYA MAKE UNA TALK PUT.
PLEASE FOR MORE PHOTOS OF THE FAMILY, YOU CAN VISIT http://www.brivalix.com/bbnaija-between-efe-and-tboss-family-who-deserves-to-be-winner/
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Shares Photos From A Recent Outing By The Big Church Foundation / Bbnaija Winner Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor / Reekado Bank,tiwa Savage And Dr Sid Sing And Dance To Davido's Music In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.