Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Business Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partnership (621 Views)

Agro Oil Business Partnership In Abuja / Business Partnership. / Business Partnership Proposal For Skill Acquisition,vocational & Training Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partnership by ayo84(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
A digital media company is in need of partners in lagos to run digital media advertising for brands in lagos.Interested partners would help to market our services to prospective clients and earn a percentage of the revenue.please check my signature for contact details.
Re: Business Partnership by ayo84(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Do you have a product or service to sell? Are you tired of promoting and getting nowhere?Are you interested in increasing your sales instantly? Are you looking for something with an exceptional difference? Have you wasted so much money advertising your products or services & pasting your afs & nothing to show for it? Do you have a product or service to sell and you are tired of promoting and getting nowhere? we can help you promote your business on facebook,twitter,instagram,blackberry and social networks.
Re: Business Partnership by ayo84(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Digital media company

Re: Business Partnership by Ayodehji202: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Looking for a serious minded buasiness partner
Re: Business Partnership by ayo84(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Still looking for a biz partner in lagos....contact me
Re: Business Partnership by ayo84(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ayodehji202:
Looking for a serious minded buasiness partner

Contact us today
Re: Business Partnership by ayo84(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2022
A digital media company is in need of partners in lagos to run digital media advertising for brands in lagos.Interested partners would help to market our services to prospective clients and earn a percentage of the revenue. please send me an email or comment here
Re: Business Partnership by ayo84(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Need lagos partners

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Start An Export Business And Be Successful In It / How To Make N300,000+ Per Month Guaranteed / I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.