Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet (1383 Views)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet by pinkp: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2017
I want to consult with a very honest, good & powerful Cherubim and seraphim prophet about some spiritual challenges. C&S prophets are known to be powerful in tackling spiritual battles.
If you know any, please email me asap.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet by AlanTuringAI: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2017
pinkp:
I want to consult with a very honest, good & powerful Cherubim and seraphim prophet about some spiritual challenges. C&S prophets are known to be powerful in tackling spiritual battles.
If you know any, please email me asap.

Thanks
For you to conclude that they're powerful in tackling spiritual battles, you must have encountered some of them, or are you making this conclusion based on hearsay?
Re: Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet by Blue86(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2017
But where do you put the place of the person of the Holy Spirit.
Lord Jesus sent Him personally to you to help you.
He is depicted symbolically as the seven eyes of God before the throne.
He is depicted symbolically as the seven lamps of fire of God before the throne.
He is depicted as symbolically as the seven horns of God.(revelation 4:5 and revelation 5:6)
He yearns for your fellowship jealously. -james 4:5-6 and 2 Corinthians 13:14.
He is waiting for you, if you spend that much time you spend looking for prophets,you go don go somewhere bros.
Re: Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet by Blue86(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
pls hope you have Jesus as your Lord.
Don't bother looking for the fellowship of the Holy Ghost if you haven't received Jesus Christ into your life already.

(1) (Reply)

The Manipulative Tactics Used By Nigerian Pastors By Aroms Aigbehi / Odumeje Thelionhimself Beaten By Police For Touching Gov Of Kano State / Possession On Live Video (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.