Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

MP3: Give It To Me - Lastdon (prod. By Bereexbeat) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MP3: Give It To Me - Lastdon (prod. By Bereexbeat) (524 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MP3: Give It To Me - Lastdon (prod. By Bereexbeat) by OH360(m): 12:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Oladipupo Olawale Waliu A.K.A known as ‘Last Don’ by stage name, originally from Ede, Osun State. He’s singer, rapper and songwriter, he discovered his artistic career in 2016. “Give it to me” is his first debut single produced by the A’list music producer in osun state, BeeRexbeat. Bet you all gonna love this Afro dance love song.

Kindly Download & Share Below...

http://ourhype360.com/audio/mp3-give-it-to-me-lastdon-prod-by-bereexbeat/

Re: MP3: Give It To Me - Lastdon (prod. By Bereexbeat) by Isholaoni: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Contact us today on 07089531088 or 07032617747 on any service you want us to render to you amongst the following services below;

¤ Quality Music Production(with free promotion with hypes)
¤ Mixing and mastering
¤ Creation of beat or instrumental
¤ Massive Music Promotions (radio/tv,alaba mix/selections,callertunes,interviews,online where you get paid like MTN Music Plus+ , Etisalat Cloud9 , Amazon , Spotify, Itunes ,and other online platform like naijaloaded,notjustok,naijapals,etc
¤ Song Writing/Script Writing
¤ Advert Placements
¤ DJ Jingles/DJ Services
¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage
¤ Events Planning
¤ Training On any musical instrument of your choice,How To Sing/Rap,Voice Training,Training on music production
¤ Creation Of Unique Artiste Page
¤ Web Design/Graphics/Art Cover/Logo Design
¤ Hypes/Trends/Broadcast
¤ Twitter Followers/Facebook Likes/Instagram Followers/Twitter Trends
¤ Creation Of Youtube Channel/Youtube Likes On Video
¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting
¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments
,etc. Just call us today and tell us what you need and we will be there to serve you better and all our services are affordable and reliable.

(1) (Reply)

"Cannabis Church" Opens Its Doors In April, 20th. / Monitor Lizard I And My Friends Bought During Our Service Year. / It Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.