Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Checkout Video Of A Prayer Section Done For Bbnaija Housemate, Efe To Win N25m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Video Of A Prayer Section Done For Bbnaija Housemate, Efe To Win N25m (359 Views)

"Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) / Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW / BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Video Of A Prayer Section Done For Bbnaija Housemate, Efe To Win N25m by morereb10: 12:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Efe has received overwhelming support all over the nation but more especially from people in Warri, Delta State which is his State of Origin. One of the prominent Billionaires in Warri has even pledge a N50m and a brand new SUV for the bbnaija housemate Efe, even if he wins the show or not.

Host of celebrities has also waded in to support him by campaigning vigorously for him. Comedian I Go Die plastered his Cadillac Escalade with Efe's posters and Comedian Apkororo has also been doing comedy skits for him aimed at creating massive support for the bbnaija housemate.

Surprisingly, I stumbled upon a video of a prayer section done on behalf of Efe, shared on Instagram by Tunde Ednut and it is not funny. Tunde Ednut wrote:

@tundeednut As much as I SUPPORT EFE, I totally see this as joblessness. With the amount of problems we have in our country Nigeria, you chose to put Efe's picture on the floor to pray for him while Big Brother makes all the money and not share with all of you. Who are these ones actually praying to Jesus Christ against?

Against Bisola, Tboss, Mavris & Debbie Rise? See what these ones are praying against when we have serious prayers to do for this our messed up country. Continue wasting your time praying against innocent human beings that are just playing a GAME. RUBBISH!!! Chibok Girls are still missing. #VoteEfe #VoteBisola #DontKillYourselves #YouHaveALifeToFaceAfterSunday

See the video below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/checkout-video-of-prayer-section-done.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy dominique

Re: Checkout Video Of A Prayer Section Done For Bbnaija Housemate, Efe To Win N25m by NegeduGrace(f): 2:04am On Apr 08, 2017
just text vote EFE to 32052..the man the yarn wetin no consign me,he should provide jobs for the jobless ones n we will know he is serious

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Vows To Sponsor Linda Ikeji And Don Jazzy's Wedding If They Agree To / Wizkid Responds To Backlash Over Free Show Claims With Dj Semtex / Be Thankful To Marry Slessor! Fan Replied Peter Okoye On Chelsea Vs.arsenal Mtch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.