Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Cwemsy Fundreservecircuit Is Legit And Not A Fraudster - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cwemsy Fundreservecircuit Is Legit And Not A Fraudster (444 Views)

100k Apprentice Is Legit / Moses Ugwu Aka Funnynation Is A Thief, A Fraudster, A Scammer And A Gambler. / This Is Legit!!!make Cool Cash Without Working!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cwemsy Fundreservecircuit Is Legit And Not A Fraudster by microjobpays: 3:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Its a pitty some people out of their own grieviances try to drag someone else' name to the mud
The supposedly alleged owner frc is obviously aint the owner and is clean of all allegations against him by one trueigbo the real fraudster.If I were you just go and edit your post now you have got the true owner's name and save yourself upcomming lawsuit;Anyways your case is up with the right authorities for causing panic and detest for profaming name.I use this medium to alert all to be conscientious and be sure before release of info. Innocency of a friend is more important to us. It took my team extra miles to dig up this vital info.Now you know

Re: Cwemsy Fundreservecircuit Is Legit And Not A Fraudster by consmiola: 3:20am On Apr 08, 2017
Onu malu ekwu

1 Like

Re: Cwemsy Fundreservecircuit Is Legit And Not A Fraudster by consmiola: 3:33am On Apr 08, 2017
good job..God bless u

1 Like

Re: Cwemsy Fundreservecircuit Is Legit And Not A Fraudster by microjobpays: 8:46pm On May 25, 2017
yes
Re: Cwemsy Fundreservecircuit Is Legit And Not A Fraudster by microjobpays: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2017
wow

(1) (Reply)

Scammer On Nl ( 09076532409 ) Photos / Let Me Help You With Digital Marketing Strategy And Implementation For Free / At What Age Or Educational Level Is The Best To Start Learning A Trade?_ Odaroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.