Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Prey: Space Survival Horror Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Prey: Space Survival Horror Game (1282 Views)

Hopeless Land : Fight For Survival / Prey Nigerian Easter Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prey: Space Survival Horror Game by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Prey is one of those games that will literally make you question the slow pace of man's technological advancement. You initially begin the game thinking you are in some utopia with gleaming(almost blinding) sunlight rays and a lush beautiful garden on your porch, needing admiration. Only to discover after breaking a looking glass, that indeed you are the only consciously aware living soul trapped in practically a space station on lockdown, over-run by aliens and ur zombified talos-one m8s, still trapped in their respective dystopias.

You'll begin to wonder at just how smart the aliens must be, to not just take over a massive ship(dey were initially quarantined for research studies in), but to actually turn all npcs aboard the craft into their zombie slaves which may or may not attack the protagonist.

Bethesda's first person shooter survival horror game is scheduled to be released in May. TheRadBrad calls it the 2017 DOOM game. However, the game features much more upgradable abilities and weapons than any of bethesda's games released last year. Think of the game as a kinda Dishonoured + DOOM hybrid mash-up.

The player gets to upgrade certain abilities he learns from the aliens onboard the talos-one, in the most bizzare way possible. I mean Morgan literally holds out an ocular device with two giant needles sticking out the eyepiece, and does the unthinkable to his left eye while its wide open.

The game has the same option of going the stealthy approach as the dishonoured series or you can go all out ballistic, guns-blazing or berserk, u name it. The weapons are also upgradable and bethesda implemented a fluidy variable change in gravity system pending on where u r in d station. Everything in the game from the leaking pipe fuel fires to a harmless mug can kill you

I havent even mentioned the medical bots that restore health or the fancy futuristic way to produce ammo or weapons from raw materials scattered around the ship in the game.

Then ofcourse the different categories of aliens in the game that you encounter, from mimics to phantoms to poltergeists to the almighty invincible Nightmare that will hunt Morgan down. The nightmare is like the Dhaka of the prince of persia: warrior within.

The game is hoped to be one of bethesda's crowning achievements this year

here is a gameplay video footage sent to TheRadBrad so he can upload on his channel(everything I just posted was what I could gather from mostly this clip and the old trailer for prey).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX0yzw1Wi0
TheRadBrad is a sensational YouTube Gamer popular for his awesome gameplay videos and tutorials in the Let's play sub-genre. He has a dog named chubbs

Re: Prey: Space Survival Horror Game by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
IGNs rundown on what to expect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBxtrjvR-zU

(1) (Reply)

Insane Graphics Games Of All Time / I Need This Scrabble! Please Who Has It / Fans Reacts On Ozil Fifa18 Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.