Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Causes Of Accident In Jamaica - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Causes Of Accident In Jamaica (3470 Views)

Caption This Picture ;members Of Parliament In JAMAICA / Members Of Parliament In Jamaica. Lol. / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by GeeCee(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2007
look very well and you will notice that none of them was wearing an helmet - dat's the cause of motorbike accident in jamaica - helmet. or wat do you think causesd accident from the pix?

Re: Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by whiteroses(f): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2007
very funny, it's probably the ghetto bike day, who dey for that photo in your profile
Re: Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by GeeCee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2007
@ whiteroses, myself wen i was a kid. I just lov lukin at d pic.
Re: Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by whiteroses(f): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2007
cute,i love the photo. you look tense like baa mi e tete ya o ito n gbon mi
Re: Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by GeeCee(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2007
@whiteroses, do i take dat as an insult or as a compliment?
Re: Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by GeeCee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2007
@whiteroses, do i take dat as an insult or as a compliment?
Re: Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by whiteroses(f): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2007
compliment o please, i'm really nice o. if you sense a little funk i'm only kiding
Re: Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by lameda(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2007
thats kind of sweet can have the number of the photographer, pls
Re: Causes Of Accident In Jamaica by GeeCee(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2007
lameda:

thats kind of sweet can have the number of the photographer, please

Photographer's phone no? What for? And wat makes you think i will have his no? The photographer i neva get to know.

(1) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria / Guys Too Dey Beg [in Pix] / Caption This Meme Of Pastor Adeboye Praying For Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.