Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? (1289 Views)

My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim / Fairly Used PS4 With Two Controllers For Sale At #80,000 / My Ps4 Is For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by sosexy111: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Anyone?
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2017
How much?
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by donkossy(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Where are pishurs?
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by sosexy111: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
How much?
08037118737 WhatsApp
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by sosexy111: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
How much?
200k WhatsApp for pics 08037118737
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Spidermon: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Kindly check current jumia prices and come correct bro
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Hmph! Hmph! How much in jumia?
Spidermon:
Kindly check current jumia prices and come correct bro
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Spidermon: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Silkmoth:
Hmph! Hmph! How much in jumia?

Jumia, konga and sosogames have brand new consoles under 140. Some are even the slim variations sef.
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
The guy might be sellin a ps4 pro
Spidermon:

Jumia, konga and sosogames have brand new consoles under 140. Some are even the slim variations sef.
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by sosexy111: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Silkmoth:
The guy might be sellin a ps4 pro
thats exactly what I have. Wait until you see it LIVE.
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2017
sosexy111:
thats exactly what I have. Wait until you see it LIVE.

Nope that's not what u have. undecided

Na 500g prototype u show me for whatsapp wey u get

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Spidermon: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Nah girl! And she no like or know much about games that much.

She want go biz am for comp village pls advice her
Spidermon:
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Spidermon: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Oh...no wonder.

She might actually cry when she hears how much computer village guys will offer.

They will start by telling you your controllers are fake and offer 50k maximum for the console only.

They wont pay more than 5k for your FIFA 17.

Best bet is to sell online at a realistic price.

Check previous threads and see how much people sell.

A lot of people here have advertised consoles for upwards of 6 months without buyers and some get to sell under 5 days.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by sosexy111: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Silkmoth:

Nope that's not what u have. undecided

Na 500g prototype u show me for whatsapp wey u get
I don't mean pro
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by gambus007(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Guys, please see and test the console to b sure....she/he is new to nairaland and registration date is recent. Please make proper investigation before doing any business. I hate to hear other side of story.
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nobody will buy a 500g sha from around here
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Babe I go buy am for the 200k but you go sell with fvck?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
undecided it be like say u Don too dey miss that ur nymphomaniac friend.

Better go beg am to come back. Because u Don dey display urself for public.
justscorchone:
Babe I go buy am for the 200k but you go sell with fvck?
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by sosexy111: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
gambus007:
Guys, please see and test the console to b sure....she/he is new to nairaland and registration date is recent. Please make proper investigation before doing any business. I hate to hear other side of story.
yea right.. Anyone that wants it would see it and also test it to be sure. As for being newly registered, it's true based only on this moniker. For my first and original moniker.. Type " Chocolateme" and check her profille, then you will be certain of whom I am and how many years I have been on this forum.
I blame the mods for the constant logging on and off of people's accounts which happened recently making me loose my password for that account. Despite resetting my password severally too, I still couldn't log into my main account. Its well.
I just got bitter typing this now as I have sent uncountable messages to lalasticlala to help me get my account back but he won't even reply my numerous complaints.
Anyway it's in the he past now. If only Seun himself can look into the issue for me.
Dear the PS is here, call and check it anytime. I even have the latest Samsung Galaxy for sale too @270k ( brand new) including two apple ipads. in fact, those things were brought to me from Canada yesterday morning.
Its always me CHOCOLATE CREAM.
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Scorch buy d game from her and buy her icescream. I can guarantee ull end up in her pants.
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by sosexy111: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Silkmoth:
Scorch buy d game from her and buy her icescream. I can guarantee ull end up in her pants.
sorry it has been bought this evening. Not available anymore. Bought @135k.
When the next one comes in, your sister will help sell it ok? Tk
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by gambus007(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
sosexy111:
yea right.. Anyone that wants it would see it and also test it to be sure. As for being newly registered, it's true based only on this moniker. For my first and original moniker.. Type " Chocolateme" and check her profille, then you will be certain of whom I am and how many years I have been on this forum.
I blame the mods for the constant logging on and off of people's accounts which happened recently making me loose my password for that account. Despite resetting my password severally too, I still couldn't log into my main account. Its well.
Good to know that. Nice one.
Nice One.
I just got bitter typing this now as I have sent uncountable messages to lalasticlala to help me get my account back but he won't even reply my numerous complaints.
Anyway it's in the he past now. If only Seun himself can look into the issue for me.
Dear the PS is here, call and check it anytime. I even have the latest Samsung Galaxy for sale too @270k ( brand new) including two apple ipads. in fact, those things were brought to me from Canada yesterday morning.
Its always me CHOCOLATE CREAM.

Nice clarification.
Re: Anyone Interested In Buying My PS4 With Two Controllers And FIFA 17CD? by Spidermon: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
I don laff tire.

(1) (Reply)

Sold-Xbox1 1TB with Fifa 17, NFL 17,NBA 2K17 For Sale 75K pic added / New PS 3 Console And FIFA 2012 (Sold) / Ps4 Game Cds For Sale *** price reduced****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.