Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mature Man Sends Improper Message To A Little Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mature Man Sends Improper Message To A Little Girl (429 Views)

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Man Sends Wife Packing Day After Marriage.. / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mature Man Sends Improper Message To A Little Girl by tinuolaishola: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2017
This is how it starts, so this man Tyrone Banks did not see his mates to be friends with but this little Princess Kayla that should be nothing less than 9…see what Tyrone Banks he wrote below

“hello princess kayla, how old are you? and i hope you are old enough to be my friend, if it’s okay with you sweetheart,so hit me up with a message or two, if you want to let me know, if you want to chat with me , please can you do this for me sweetheart, and you are very sexy cute and sweet so lets chat with each other that’s kool”

well i know this man is a big idiot,one word for him?
see more details on http://tinique.com/mature-man-sends-shameful-message-to-a-little-girlcheck-photo-and-one-word-for-him-please/

1 Share

Re: Mature Man Sends Improper Message To A Little Girl by Atiku2019: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2017
incomplete story

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Extends Registration And Main Exams / El-rufai And Kaduna State So Far / Full List Of Osun Commissioners, Special Advisers As Announced By Osun Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.