Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday (63062 Views)

Teni Says She’s Pregnant For Wizkid After Listening To 'Joro' / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Davido Replies Wizkid's Shade! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by toprealman: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
emeijeh:
I see Maturity everywhere..... .

But if it were ladies that were involved in this, i tell you, the brawl, hatred and jealousy tweets will still be oñ stage 2 of 15.

Women!
Yemi Alade VS Tiwa Savage comes to mind.
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by olamidenoble: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
morereb10:
I love this guy called Wizkid

He is definitely not a kid. He is very matured and a respectful dude regardless of the wealth he has accumulated

Dbanj too is a nice dude

Big Up Dbang.....You are blessed and As for Wizkid you get them time they answer haters.....You wey God dey bless steady , let them try to curse na......Ma ja ye e lo
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by Olufemi66(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
emeijeh:
I see Maturity everywhere..... .

But if it were ladies that were involved in this, i tell you, the brawl, hatred and jealousy tweets will still be oñ stage 2 of 15.

Women!
See as if he know all. shocked
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

2face opened the door for Africa, 2face should have his statue erected in every city in Africa

You don't know how big African queen was, A collaboration with R Kelly.

D'banj was another guy that had the fire in him but his people in the village was on his case

Wizkid took Africa to a whole new level
So, you're going to give him props because of an old glory and international collaboration. undecided The previous generation opened the door for Africa, not 2Baba. We can't disregard their struggle because their genre wasn't Hip Hop.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jh0wsef:
see as dbanj dey give wizkid morale gringrin

wizkid head go dey swell.

Wait, Wait, Wait...Is this the 3800 Naira babe ? She's Ugly as Fvck!
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by 0b10010011: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

2face opened the door for Africa, 2face should have his statue erected in every city in Africa

You don't know how big African queen was, A collaboration with R Kelly.

D'banj was another guy that had the fire in him but his people in the village was on his case

Wizkid took Africa to a whole new level

1990 kid you re composing gibberish!

You got 56 likes from your age group! You know nothing about African music!
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by emeijeh(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

OK. yeah. but some of us are still mature.

Yeah i know.. .. like my wife, my mum, my sister and you
!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by pweetiedee(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
emeijeh:
Yeah i know.. .. like my wife, my mum, my sister and you!
lol
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by ajog1: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
hopeforcharles:
undecided
These days i hardly give any bleeps to these guys, with them fake lives
Na my life and activities sure pass.
Surest comment mehn,we all gat to run our races!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by MrEgbegbe(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
RealPhoenix:

I respect 2face but your facts are incorrect and misleading. 2face never featured R Kelly because R Kelly denied being in that song titled flex. Even 2face agreed that African Queen was not his idea, it belongs to blackface and it was originally reggae.
I don't know if there's any major international break in naija music scene before DBanj featured Snoop Dog.

Idiot
I'm not talking about flex, I'm talking about hands across the world
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by Caseless: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

R Kelly denied your mother
I wanted to call you a bastard, but won't cos you're even more worst than that.

You indomie children won't read history before jumping to insult parents simply because you were born and dumped in a gutter.
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by RealPhoenix(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Idiot I'm not talking about flex, I'm talking about hands across the world
Sorry I replied you earlier on, I just found out you are not worth my replies.
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by cuteralph101(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
pkeleb6725:
Matured response from both of them
una don start bah
Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by jojothaiv(m): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2017
hopeforcharles:
undecided
These days i hardly give any bleeps to these guys, with them fake lives
Na my life and activities sure pass.
Bro, we are on this together..

Same thing apply to people on social media network, I don't take them serious again..

1 Like

Re: D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday by jordanss123: 5:50am On Apr 19, 2017
nike air max pas cherA Levittown man who engaged in an armed, all-day standoff with Bensalem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) / Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.