Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Wife Cheated On Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Cheated On Me (580 Views)

"I Poured Hot Oil At My Husbands Back Because He Cheated On Me" Married Woman / 19 Year Old Boy Who Cheated Banks Of 27 Countries / Meet The World's Luckiest Unluckiest Man Who Cheated Death 7 Times(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Cheated On Me by tinuolaishola: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Heartbroken married man took to the public to share his disheartening story about his wife; read below

Before we got married, my wife treated me like a piece of poo and never gave me any regards or attention. Any little quarrel would be blown out of proportion and wouldn’t talk to me for days. I did the calling always and each time I ask her why she doesn’t call, she would say I should get used to it. There was a day when a baseless quarrel occurred, she accused me falsely and we didn’t talk for more than two months. I stayed single and was already moving on until her friend came begging on her behalf. I wondered why she didn’t come herself but all the same I accepted her back. She changed like she was doing me favor but I still persisted because I loved her genuinely.

Fast forward, we got married and I was hoping for a good future with her. As usual I was very open to her and discussed every issues with her. At a point, I found out the marriage was one sided. I gave more but got little or nothing from her. I never burden her with house chores or cooking at all. We sat always to talk about her attitude but she would say things are fine while I will be grieving and having sleepless nights. She will wake up in the middle of the night to check my phone to know if i was cheating. I swear I have never cheated on my wife… She knows my password and never hid anything from her. read complete on http://tinique.com/my-wife-dates-other-men/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Pastor Connected To The Jesus Of The Bible? / Photos Of Chelsea Players & Coach As They Celebrate Premier League Title Triumph / If You’re Sleeping With A Married Person, Here’s How To End It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.